9Bob Bartle8640
10Vanja Bubić8640
11Kees Veenstra8640
12Ricardo Umans8641
13Ingemar Petersson7540
14Gary Slevin4220
15JP Miranda4020
16Andrew Sebastian3620

@jimortality on his way up to the top, well done mate!

I’m doing a Nicky Hayden ….just keep turning up and u might win a championship from faster guys ….)) although my driving last race was so poo )
Yes you were a little off form surprisingly but as the saying goes form is temporary, class is permanent. I don't know how that affects me as my form is permanent crap and I have no class lololol

Yes you were a little off form surprisingly but as the saying goes form is temporary, class is permanent. I don't know how that affects me as my form is permanent crap and I have no class lololol
Yea I had major brain farts that night )) we should put a server up one night jim I’ll follow u round a bit see if I can help ….I’m not fast but I’m not slow either )) btw the bits of the track i folllowed u In u looked good I think it’s the fast turns u are losing all your time which could be wheel setup as much as anything

Loving these races takes me right back to race07 :) the racing is so close and clean too
Ur not wrong mate ....tonight was awesome and I love these cars and such a great bunch of guys....although the Guernseyman must of thought I had a pound in the boot the way he passed me .....epic driving ! Race 2 in particular was definitely one of my best such a giggle ! I don’t understand why there isn’t huge grids for this series such good fun )

I have some thrust master pedals with the richmotech load cell mod and I definitely feel I’m weak under braking what brake bias are people using and any tips on setup fir my brake pedal . ? I’ve set them using the high deadzone setting on RR and they look linear on the percentage scale in setup ....although there is a pedal deadzone of free play in the pedals before the “bite” can this be adjusted out ? Any advice appreciated cheers Wobb

Ur not wrong mate ....tonight was awesome and I love these cars and such a great bunch of guys....although the Guernseyman must of thought I had a pound in the boot the way he passed me .....epic driving ! Race 2 in particular was definitely one of my best such a giggle ! I don’t understand why there isn’t huge grids for this series such good fun )
Yeah the reverse grids are amazing, is a shame not more people taking part but even with the low numbers the racing is still some of the best, and you learn more about how the othe people drive :)
I always seem to crack under the pressure when I have someone behind and lose it lol

Yeah the reverse grids are amazing, is a shame not more people taking part but even with the low numbers the racing is still some of the best, and you learn more about how the othe people drive :)
I always seem to crack under the pressure when I have someone behind and lose it lol

totally agreed there mate the cracking I mean )) although I find it helps to look at the gap on screen if it says 3-4 tenths I tend to relax a little more although I’m not sure if it’s a trick of the virtual mirror etc but it often looks like I’m dog slow or extra crap on the brakes as the other cars seem to appear really close out of nowhere sometimes on the virtual mirror ))

I’ve had a ten year hiatus from sim racing so probably a good thing the grids are smaller to get me back into it ….forgot how much concentration u need )

Hey

We have advanced to week 3, racing at road america.

Some people think they can no longer join but they can. The series is open until the end

I can't make tonight myself but will be there tomorrow

Oh dear, i got zero time to practice before the event so they series win must go to you then. :)))

Did the update improve things?
Well I've only done a few laps but it is totally different in a good way. Try not to compare with the old and do some laps and then it's feeling good. I didn't quite fancy the old but the new......... it gets a YES from me. Only tried WTCR so far but will be testing throughout the day.

Last edited:
1626970367549.png

Welcome to the WTCR Daily Races

These are free to enter double format sprint races with WTCR cars that anyone who is signed up to the RD Simracing.GP community can take part in.

If you enjoy our races our premium membership helps to support our platform and ensures a better driving quality. If you aren't a premium member yet you can upgrade your account here

Missed a couple of events? No worries! The final scores at the end of the series use your 50% best results and if you aren't bothered about scoring points at all that's fine too, just turn up, enjoy your races and have fun.

Each daily event starts at 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST / 22:00 EEST

https://beta.simracing.gp/series/d4ooZuCXdXpqHqnPQ3apv#events

Format
  • Cars: WTCR 2020, WTCR 2019, WTCR 2018 and TC Classs
  • Practice: 10 minutes
  • Quali: 10 minutes
  • Race 1: 15 minutes
  • Race 2: 15 minutes (reverse top 10 grid)
Scoring
1st = 24 Points > 24th = 1 point
Best 21 finishes will be used to determine final results at the end of the series

Rules
Normal racing club rules apply which can be found here

Looking forward to seeing you all on track

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back