Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTCC Monday.png

Welcome to our first ever WTCC Monday in R3E, what better place to kick off this club racing than on the infamous Australian mountain, Bathurst Circuit?

We can't promise any kangaroos, but the twisty and bumpy bits at the top of the mountain should offer challenge enough for most of us mere mortals.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment WTCC Monday 8th
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2013
Track:
Bathurst Circtuit
Practice: 19:00 GMT - 60 mins
Qualifying:
20:00 GMT - 15 mins
Race:
20:15 GMT - 45 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Last edited:

TR_S

Premium
Internet glitched and my race was done. :( Wasn't able to reconnect to spectate.

Something was up here too. Everytime I got close to the car in front of me or when the car behind closed the gap a little, my keyboard started flashing and I was getting big stutters and screen glitches, sometimes propelled back in time a couple tenths or suddenly full left into a wall. As soon as the car in front pulled away or I increased the gap to the car behind it stopped. Unplugged the keyboard during my pitstop and it stayed away. I initially thought internet connection as well.

Haven't seen anything like this and have not been able to reproduce the issue. May have had a run at something better than 5th but had to give up positions a few times while this was occurring.

brc19

Premium
I watched a car in front vanish, then reappear further down the track. Chalked it up to network latency.
My internet just quits - no connectivity at all. Usually comes back within a minute. That's OK for browsing the web, but fatal to online gaming.

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
Premium
line, input and setup for corvette
To me it looks like the steering input is exaggerated, with that amount of input it would seem to me two things under steer and excessive tire wear. I rarely go beyond 180, but maybe that is why I finish well behind you, I need to be more aggressive with my steering?

Last edited:

sc4dr

Premium
I noticed that too, but maybe the ratio is off virtually to his actual wheel movements? Or he's just like "crap it's not turning, need more wheel!"

sc4dr

Premium
Put me in the Group 5 #49 Greenwood Corvette for now.
I keep missing shifts in the Group C cars.
KO
I was having the same issues. Normally its because were trying to down shift to soon. The up shift needs to be smooth or it will do it too, but not as often. This is mainly a problem in the Nissan. Give the 964 a go, and see if you still have the same issue.

TR_S

Premium
GTOs in this mix would be something.
Put me in the Group 5 #49 Greenwood Corvette for now.
I keep missing shifts in the Group C cars.
KO

GTOs were my first thought.

Try adjusting your clutch throw distance and bite point. It will help with the missed shifts.

TR_S

Premium
In. Group 5 - Zakspeed Capri #55. Please and thank you.

I'm looking to redeem what could have been a good finish at Sonoma in this thing botched from a Pitstop error.

Last edited:

FeltHat

Premium
To me it looks like the steering input is exaggerated, with that amount of input it would seem to me two things under steer and excessive tire wear. I rarely go beyond 180, but maybe that is why I finish well behind you, I need to be more aggressive with my steering?
hmm hard to tell, maybe its as Dan said, its more about wheel settings in general
felt ok while driving :p
Another theory is that in this video i exchanged drift with early throttle and lower input for coast with higher one

Status
Not open for further replies.