PC2 Project Cars 2 Racing Club (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Welcome to RaceDepartment's Racing Club for Project CARS! Project CARS can be played on various platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and we'd like to facilitate and encourage our members to post challenging casual events for members by members.

Platform Prefixes
We now use Prefixes (which you will be required to select when creating a new race (thread).
pc-png.91913

ps4-png.91914

xone-png.91915

Setting up a race
First of all start with a plan. Post a thread not at the final moment before you want to race but open it a couple of days in advance. Official RD events are always scheduled a week in advance for the highest change on success.

Secondly order your threads properly and try to make it as simple as possible. Not everybody wants to read a wall of text with requirements. Keep it simple, easy and friend.

Contents of a racing club thread
  • Select a prefix for your platform of choice.
  • Thread Title: Car Class @ Track - Date
  • Thread Content: Use the template that will be posted soon.
Good luck and have tons of fun racing and we hope to see you on track soon!

Not to confident about my pit crews skills to actually put the proper tire needed if and when the weather changes or my vehicles performance since it hardly lights up a few green rev lights in 5th gear on the longest straight with minimal areo and short gears?
But i think ill drive the lambo anyways lol

Regarding the real names SMS decided to put a profanity filter in the game so little kiddies and there parents dont get offended and it wont let me use my real name.
What would you suggest i do?

Regarding the real names SMS decided to put a profanity filter in the game so little kiddies and there parents dont get offended and it wont let me use my real name.
What would you suggest i do?
Oh dear :roflmao: I just remembered how they butchered the chat with such a filter in the first game

Maybe just change the L for a capital i, or remove one letter. As long as we can still figure out who you are, you will be fine :)

I think i'll take the Ferrari and give you all a good laugh by coming last in it!!! that's if my GPU can handle 32 on the grid I get a lot of frame rate drop when trying it with the AI so I will sign up but my have to leave you to it so reserves watch this space.....

Looks like I'm not going to be home from work in time, having a bad day would be a serious understatement!!

Please give my spot to someone else and hopefully I can make the next one, I'm gutted not to be able to make it.

Looks like I'm not going to be home from work in time, having a bad day would be a serious understatement!!

Please give my spot to someone else and hopefully I can make the next one, I'm gutted not to be able to make it.
Thanks for the heads-up, see you next race hopefully!

@Lars Rystedt you are in :thumbsup: You can try restarting the game and adjusting this value

Make sure to be on TS when the event starts, we will find a way to get you on the server :thumbsup:

Soooooooo I'm not exactly sure what happened. During qualy it was saying "Free practice" with 30mins left and somehow I got pole with a 4 seconds advantage... Then came the race (still displayed as Free practice with 30mins) and like Lars I was in the pits while almost everyone else was on the grid. Thought I was going to get put on the grid as well at some point and then I see everyone starting. :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%