Old NKP modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont buy GT Legends just for 2-3 tracks. I think it's a bad way of making tracks available, no disrespect intended though. But the concept is not working because if we have club races at this track for example, half or more of the people wont be able to participate because of this.
It would be much better to organize people together and produce even higher quality that everyone can take part of.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Gary Levy:

Sepang

Home of the Malaysian Grand Prix, here's my conversion of Sepang :-

Many thanks to tommychampion for kindly giving me permission to convert his track.

1.0 version, so any feedback/suggestions for improvements or reports of problems would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Gary.

Yes I did 3 laps now, it's a good quality on the conversion/textures/details. Even people standing up in the big windows.

Also the layout on this track is very nice, although I never practiced it alot. Definitely a Formula car track as Sergio stated ;)

Downloads: A new file has been added by Gary Levy:

Shanghai

Hopefully some great fun to be had in the KS2 on this one :)

Many thanks once again to tommychampion for conversion permission, great work tommy.I wish they were all as easy as this one to convert,it was almost made for netkar.

As usual any comments or suggestions for improvements would be great to hear.

Onwards and upwards, next stop Istanbul!

Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back