F1 2011 Old league threads (merged)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Rules and general Information

Time and Date

The Races will be held at Sundays, 8 p.m. GMT+2 (7 p.m. British Time)

Points System

1st: 25 Pts
2nd: 18 Pts
3rd: 15 Pts
4th: 12 Pts
5th: 10 Pts
6th: 8 Pts
7th: 6 Pts
8th: 4 Pts
9th: 2 Pts
10th: 1 Pt

DSQ and DNF mean that you do not get any points, regardless of how many cars finish the race.

The Format

There will be a 15 minute qualifying session followed by the race itself. If you crash in the qualifying session you should stay in the lounge till the end. Find something to do in the meantime. The race distance is 100%.

Driving Aids

Braking assist – off
ABS – on
TC – allowed
Driving line – off
Gearbox – allowed
Pit control – off
Pit limiter - off

General Rules

Art. 1:

All of you have got one vote for important discussions about changes for the league, if they are essential and important. So, if someone wants to throw somebody out of the league, or change other essential things, we will always make a poll. If we will reach a percentage of 50-50, we won’t change anything about the certain issue. We can add and change rules in a reasonable time with a majority of votes (50%+).

Art.2:
The races will take place on Sunday, 8 p.m. GMT+2. If one of you cannot join us for whatever reason, the race will still be held. However, in special cases, we can also postpone a race, but the decision will be taken by me.

Art.2b:
If anyone suffers from connection problems before the Qualifying reaches the 5 minutes-limit, we will restart. In particular cases, we can also restart after the 5 minutes-limit, for example if one of the Championship-contenders disconnects before the decisive race. However, to avoid people from asking to restart after the middle of the race, the limit for those special restarts is 5 laps into the race.

Art.3:
The cars we choose at the beginning of the season will remain our cars for the rest of it. However, if one of you can't take part in one of the races, a reserve-driver can take his place.

Art.4:
No more than one move across the track to defend on straights.
No excessive weaving when behind another car trying to overtake. Obviously a dummie move is fine but I don’t want 4 or 5 moves across the track.
If you lock up try to miss any cars infront of you. Nothing worse than having your race ruined for this reason.

Art.5:

Before we declare a penalty, we will adress a warning to the person involved. It’s like a yellow card, and he will be under closer investigation in the next races. If this person repeats this behavior next race, he will be punished with one of the four penalties.
There are 4 types of penalties that can be given out after the race if there is something that happens which is seen as unfair, cheating or breaking the rules. They are:
- Post race 10 seconds penalty
- Post race 20 seconds penalty
- Post race disqualification
- Permanent ban from the series (if someone is blamed repeatedly for being unfair by the others even without real evidence for the stewards!!!)

Art.5b
The people to decide about the penalties are: DaMsKoNL, mlrockets, Daniel Ciglar. If one of them is under investigation, or can’t join the race, the backup- steward LodestarNS350 will take his place.

Art.5c
A penalty must be given until 12 p.m. (00:00 o’clock) on the day after the race. So if the race is on Sunday, the penalty must be declared until 12 p.m. on Monday. If the penalty is not declared until then, we take the offcial race result. You have to expect that in such cases I won’t be able to post the Championship standings until next days midnight.
The penalty must be declared by one of the stewards with a personal message. The personal message must contain the reason for the penalty and the penalty itself.

Art.6

We will need at least 8 people to start a race. If there is any less the race will not start.

Name:Adel
Pad or wheel: pad :(
Favourite driver: Shumi and Fernando Alonso (i have a few more tho)
Favourite Team: Scuderia Ferrari
Monaco or Spa: Spa!!!
What I like besides F1: Women, and other racing like GT1, GT3...
Favourite TV show:Top gear, My Wife and Kids
Favourite Food: Pizza
Did you know about me that: i love going Fast (in cars) and watching different Sports
General information: Epiic_Viruss is GAY:p

With the new season to start, there will be a poll on who deserves to be the "Man of the Race" and the "Loser of the race". To decide about that, just add your vote to your racereport or simply write it down here. For both categories you are allowed to vote for yourself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Australian Grand Prix, Melbourne: 9th of October 2011

Man of the Race:

Loser of the Race:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years