Old High Kerb Bug

Man, this bug has been in the game since forever, but now with Imola, it's worse, since the whole track is filled with high kerbs with those bumps. This also happens with sausage kerbs, where it feels like you hit a rock, sometimes lifting all 4 wheels.

Same turn, same race, same line, completely different outcomes. This reminds me back before we got the tyre update(5 contact points), where we had bizarre behaviors where the devs ignored it as much as they could before enough people started to complain.

Right now these kerbs are pretty much a lottery. Now I wonder if they will finally fix this as it became more apparent than ever before.

Last edited:
If anything, it should only kick up the two left wheels (in your example).
Want a real LOL, try the Ferrari :confused: the lottery is far more heavily weighted towards death!
Exactly. And even kicking only the 2 left wheels, it should not be exaggerated like that. I watched the Imola race, all cars eat the kerbs, no jumps at all. Mid engine cars are extremely annoying at Imola, it's ridiculous.

I remember people complaining about it a loooooong time ago, but Kunos pretty much ignored. So much for being a "simulator"...

A little sugestion: go to the official forum and send them the replay so they can reproduce the issue, if You post this here they can't fix that because they won't know that the issue exists.

Trashing them here won't fix the problem, and in next updates You are going to keep being agravated by the devs not fixing an issue that never was reported in the first place. Sending them in the game official forum a replay and writing them an explanation about what happens and in what conditions it happened is a very good start provided that You don't report them the issue in a condescending manner.

Last edited:
A little sugestion: go to the official forum and send them the replay so they can reproduce the issue, if You post this here they can't fix that because they won't know that the issue exists.

Trashing them here won't fix the problem, and in next updates You are going to keep being agravated by the devs not fixing an issue that never was reported in the first place. Sending them in the game official forum a replay and writing them an explanation about what happens and in what conditions it happened is a very good start provided that You don't report them the issue in a condescending manner.
I cannot post there anymore for a looooong time. Also this issue is present within the game since day 1. It was already posted there, but it wasn't a huge problem as the old tyre model and lack of tracks with kerbs like Imola, so it lost momentum and Kunos got away with it.

It's a very known issue and old one, pretty sure they know about it, if they don't, what are they even doing?

• Deleted member 379375

Exactly. And even kicking only the 2 left wheels, it should not be exaggerated like that. I watched the Imola race, all cars eat the kerbs, no jumps at all. Mid engine cars are extremely annoying at Imola, it's ridiculous.

I remember people complaining about it a loooooong time ago, but Kunos pretty much ignored. So much for being a "simulator"...
You probably know they fixed the old issue with the new tyre model some time ago and there was an in-depth explanation of the issue , how it manifested itself and how it was fixed. If this is an issue it's new and I'm sure they will be on it. It would be good to get their thoughts on what you are seeing. I struggle with the ferrari but saw someone riding the curbs in it the other day so i'm looking at the car setup.

You probably know they fixed the old issue with the new tyre model some time ago and there was an in-depth explanation of the issue , how it manifested itself and how it was fixed. If this is an issue it's new and I'm sure they will be on it. It would be good to get their thoughts on what you are seeing. I struggle with the ferrari but saw someone riding the curbs in it the other day so i'm looking at the car setup.
Would be nice if you read the whole thing and watched the video. This has nothing to do with old tyre behavior over regular kerbs.

Also, if you believe the car being launched into the air is normal after riding over a high kerb with 1 tyre, I just have no words for you, you are lacking common sense.

• Deleted member 379375

Would be nice if you read the whole thing and watched the video. This has nothing to do with old tyre behavior over regular kerbs.

Also, if you believe the car being launched into the air is normal after riding over a high kerb with 1 tyre, I just have no words for you, you are lacking common sense.

Thank you for your kind words :D

Oh and I see you have a swift answer too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back