Old guy looking for a fun league

I am an old guy (over 50) with a family and some flexible free time. I spend a lot of time with my family but I do like my sim racing. It's been far too long (GTR2 and then rFactor1) since I've been in a league. I would love to find a North American league that does some fun races (I don't have usually have the same free time each week, so an actual points based league is kind of out of the question, at least for now. I've got every sim known to man except iRenting, AMS and AMS2.. Please help me find a league.. Thanks so much.

Last edited:
I am an old guy (over 50) with a family and some flexible free time. I spend a lot of time with my family but I do like my sim racing. It's been far too long (GTR2 and then rFactor1) since I've been in a league. I would love to find a North American league that does some fun races (I don't have usually have the same free time each week, so an actual points based league is kind of out of the question, at least for now. I've got every sim known to man except iRenting, AMS and AMS2.. Please help me find a league.. Thanks so much.

You should join one or more of the racing clubs here. AC RF2 ACC and Raceroom are all busy clubs.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back