AC Old GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 12th of February 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
To all late comers, unfortunately, I can not guarantee that the car of you choice will be available, so you would have to pick something else, if that's the case. After the post saying that server is up, the car list is set, so please always sign up as soon as possible.

hi
nice race. But please if someone drives in my car in a curve and i'm struggling with my car and go off Track be so fair and let me pass again (also if i'm obviously slower).
thx all for driving clean lines.
hape

I really enjoyed this race :) had some battles with Z4 (i think that it was you Faber). Really liked this clean racing from all of you guys :) i just have no clue what happened in first lap in Pouhon, i think i was holding my line. If i didn't let me know. Also Faber thank god you held your lane into last shicane when i was incredibly late on brake unintentionaly. That wasn't a pass so i gave u place back :)
Also if anyone saved replay of whole race i would like to have it :D

Tnx again for great racing and see you soon.

Here is the incident in pouhom. My car is the white/black/yellow Z4 #25

I wish you can see what happened.
Hi guys, that was me crashing into Gasper. Sorry for that mistake Gasper. After that incident we were driving driving between two seconds from each other. Nice race guys. See ya'll the next one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back