Old Bridge Raceway / Englishtown Karting Circuit

Old Bridge Raceway / Englishtown Karting Circuit 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
ohyeah2389 submitted a new resource:

Old Bridge Raceway / Englishtown Karting Circuit - This is a model of Old Bridge Raceway's karting circuit for Kart Racing Pro.

Please do not reupload my tracks anywhere without my permission. This includes posting them on forums, Google Drive repositories, or other sites. Instead, post a link to this page.

This is a model of Old Bridge Raceway / Englishtown's karting circuit for Kart Racing Pro. I modeled it in Blender using ~2ft laserscan data from the USGS CoNED coastal elevation database, which covers all of New Jersey...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, but how to install this track? Can't find a folder with tracks only a pkz track file. Pls instruct me :) Grtzzrudi
I did not make it a .pkz file. When you download the file from RaceDepartment, you will receive a .7z file, which you need to open with 7-Zip or similar. Inside that file will be the track folder, as well as a readme.

I did not make it a .pkz file. When you download the file from RaceDepartment, you will receive a .7z file, which you need to open with 7-Zip or similar. Inside that file will be the track folder, as well as a readme.
Ok thx but where do i put this track folder? There are no "how to install"instructions in the read me file. This is in the read me file:

Hello,

Thanks for using my track!

This track was created using Blender, BlenderGIS, QGIS, CloudCompare, LAStools, and numerous other free, open source programs.

If you would like to learn more about the creation of this track, learn how to create your own track, request a track, or would like to provide constructive criticism, you can reach me on Discord @pl4sma2389#2663, on my server @ discord.gg/9cv8aeQr6S, or by e-mail @ ohyeah2389@yahoo.com.

Ok thx but where do i put this track folder? There are no "how to install"instructions in the read me file. This is in the read me file:

Hello,

Thanks for using my track!

This track was created using Blender, BlenderGIS, QGIS, CloudCompare, LAStools, and numerous other free, open source programs.

If you would like to learn more about the creation of this track, learn how to create your own track, request a track, or would like to provide constructive criticism, you can reach me on Discord @pl4sma2389#2663, on my server @ discord.gg/9cv8aeQr6S, or by e-mail @ ohyeah2389@yahoo.com.
Kart Racing Pro loads mod files out of your Documents/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/mods folder.

The track folder should be placed inside the [your username]/Documents/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/mods/tracks folder.

I'll consider updating the readme with install instructions.

Also, thanks for telling me the contents of the readme file which I wrote myself.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back