ARCA Sim Racing

I know that you use a lower steerlock on oval races, but with my wheel set on 400 degrees rotation how much steerlock should i use to have realistic values?

• Bert Van Waes

This is a very good starting thread indeed!:)

I just bought and installed arca here on my pc. It looks to be another great sim added to my collection. I'm very new to this oval racing scene and the only things i really know are the things from the past... Days of Thunder anyone :p

This thread is ideal to learn it all. I bet i need alot to learn about the oval racing rules etc...

Looking forward on this one:skywalker:

This is a very good starting thread indeed!:)

I just bought and installed arca here on my pc. It looks to be another great sim added to my collection. I'm very new to this oval racing scene and the only things i really know are the things from the past... Days of Thunder anyone :p

This thread is ideal to learn it all. I bet i need alot to learn about the oval racing rules etc...

Looking forward on this one:skywalker:

Are you joining the fun at Kansas on monday Bert?

• Bert Van Waes

Maybe I'll check it ou, although i need to drive in race07 club too at 19:00 GMT

Question about arca: I drive with a G25 and have managed to set it up but one thing needs to chang. The FFB is the opposite of what it should be. In all the simbin games you have a button onth ffb setup screen to reverse the effects. How do you do this in Arca?

Greets

• Bert Van Waes

And i think another too, but i had to sign out for the race club event on monday. I hope Yves won't kill me...

:)

Anyway sign me in, as you said here before. We have the whole weekend to understand this sim :p

And i think another too, but i had to sign out for the race club event on monday. I hope Yves won't kill me...

:)

Anyway sign me in, as you said here before. We have the whole weekend to understand this sim :p

I am sure he wont since his VLN event will be full to the max anyway :party2:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing