ARCA Sim Racing

I use this as a guide to start building my own setup. It wasnt made for ARCA but some stuff does transfer.

Attachments

• arca20setup20quick20guitg8.jpg
    arca20setup20quick20guitg8.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 5,575
Yup, generally will work, but does not figure actual aero forces, where much of the change is needed nowadays ... The defaults in the sim are a great starting point as they are made straight from the shop in most cases, the Kentucky one is missing though, and will be put in the next round of updates soon.

I may have the Kentucky one. I think you passed it on to me the day the update was out in the official server.

EDIT: Seems im missing the set you gave me, I must of reinstalled a while back :(
Any chance of adding it to the setup section?

As for this setup sheet, As you say its missing some some due to the extra physics ARCA has but for non stockcar drivers it gives you and idea what things like wedge does. I remember when I first started racing ARCA, I had no clue what stuff did. :)

Here I will add my personal and public skins.

First up are a couple of my private league skins, Im no superstar skinner but I like to paint them myself and base them on real life paintjobs.

79 Dodge based on Elliot Sadlers 09 Best buy ride.
66892522.jpg

79 Dodge based on Tony Stewarts 09 Burger King ride (tho he has not used it yet this season)

77552999.jpg

Mello Yello

50202339.jpg

Of course they are a complete set with Hauler, Pitbox, Driver cards ect ect. More will be added in time once I get around to finishing em.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%