Resource icon

Tracks Okutama track skins. Last two, I promise. No, really. 2019-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

Okutama track skins. Last two, I promise. No, really. - Just what the planet needs.

Bear with me. I always wanted to do a track skin using the official symbol of Okutama and finally got around to it, and just to punish you further I added a separate Valvoline skin. Add these to the 732 other skins I've done for this excellent track and some sort of pointless record must have ben set. ALL HAIL ACU!

Unzip and drop in the track folder, as usual.

View attachment 306166 View attachment 306168

Read more about this resource...

So true! You'd love the little 1275 60's Mini I have. I tuned it in Asetto Corsa Car Tuner. I put a 1.3i engine in it and then took as much weight out as I could so that it would still be correct when I corrected it to add driver weight in Content Manager. To me it goes like a real mini should. Sadly I can't share it as it's based on someone else's mod. I even did numberplates that were on period cars.

That Mini Mod in your link is great and goes really well round Okutama. It did bring to light an odd thing with the motion blur feature in CSP114, it doesn't work well with small cars, like Minis. The bodywork warps and the wheels are a distorted mess.

why uploaded on tracks if it's not a track?
@Paul Jeffrey isn't it about time to make new "folders" if it's possible, like tracks/tracks extra or tracks misc
it's getting out of your hands now and people don't seem to be aware how these categories work.
if it's a track then it goes under track but if not there's a Misc section for all other stuff.
same happens with cars and cars physics or even cars 3d enhancements,

why uploaded on tracks if it's not a track?
@Paul Jeffrey isn't it about time to make new "folders" if it's possible, like tracks/tracks extra or tracks misc
it's getting out of your hands now and people don't seem to be aware how these categories work.
if it's a track then it goes under track but if not there's a Misc section for all other stuff.
same happens with cars and cars physics or even cars 3d enhancements,
I have angered you. Please accept one million and one humble apologies, my friend.

It seemed logical to me that track skins would go in the 'tracks' category, but in my defence I do drink an awful lot of whisky.

sorry, is not meant to be personal thing but since it was the first thread I entered I used to get "full anger" lol
so please take back your one million apoligies and we are even :)

maybe it makes sense to put all "track related" stuff on tracks, idk

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing