Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

Looking very good indeed! I'd love to try it and give feedback to help if needed :)
The track will be available for public testing on Friday. Stay tuned.

ps: had and have to do some changes on the grass inside the track (lift up the infield), so still some work. When done, it will be released to public testing. Will be in a day or two. Sorry for inconveniences.

Last edited:
Track is available HERE.
--

NOTE: PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY FURTHER REPLIES!!!

AND ANY USEFUL FEEDBACK VERY MUCH WELCOME GUYS!
Or at least you can leave your opinion ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, also working fine for me. Worth checking for an update to your software IMO. I remember a fairly recent one to 7zip that was necessary for me to solve the same issue you're having.

Track looks great so far, Mitja. Really nice layout, great flow and all of the stuff you need to drive it is in good shape. (Road, curbing, barriers/fencing, brake markers.) Looking forward to more progress!

it's say damaged or unknown format, downloaded twice, same with 2nd time

As mentioned, try a newer version of 7Zip/WinRar. If other people can open it, it's not the file.

If that doesn't work, completely delete the file from your system clear your browser cache and try again. Might help.

Unzipped with winrar here, 7zip was a no go. This track is awesome! Thank you Mitja! The only thing that is an issue for me as a rift user is in replays you get an annoying purple patch on the floor then too close and can only see the actual track objects when about 1/2 m away. Does the same in stock tracks also but not on, for example NJMP. Keep up the great work!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%