Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

it appears as if the racing line skid marks are being drawn above both the 'body shadow' and the dynamic one where the 'baked' one almost disappears completely

View attachment 210629
makes the car look like it's driving through some ground fog

dunno if it is related to the issue discussed a few pages back or not

apart from that ... really amazing work m8
it's not the heigth of the groove i'ts a wrong setting, groove needs to be transparent=false on this track, and Mitja is already informed

Excellent track. The surroundings are superb.
Also i used the AI line from @Topuz and it's excellent.
Only thing that troubles me is the fact that somehow this track brings the worst AA lines i see from any other car. Especially on main straight where the starting lines have really ugly AA.
Is it only me?

I did a bit of AI tweaking using @Esotic's AI Line Helper app.

The AI lines themselves were very good and very fast, Mitja did a great job there, but the limits and ai_hints.ini were not good. I remade the limits for both the GP and Piper layout, along with accompanying ai_hints.ini. Now AI happily races at 100% strength and 100% aggression on both layouts without much trouble.

While I was at it, I also remade pit lanes for both layouts, making them more in line with the fast lane, and most importantly, fixing the pit lane on Piper layout that was (mistakenly?) just copied from GP.
Download link: ...

1. Thanks for that. I will try these files, and if you are fine, and if you agree, I can include them in final release.
BTW, drift is not meant for AI drivers, 1st of all since they do not know how to drift!! So no bother with Drift layout!

PS: ONE MORE THING: As Jim stated, AI lines are really strange in some exits of corners, too fast on throttle, so exit is very wide. Can you try to do for GP and Piper version ones more new AI, if you have the will and time @Topuz ?

2. Leonardo Ratafiá, those textures are fixed (and I found 2 glitches on GP layout as well).
3. Jim Liak, yes I noticed that too.

Last edited:
Sure, I'd be glad if you included my files in the next version, no problem. Where exactly do you think the AI goes wide so I can check?

Heard murmurs of a kart track, had to go searching... I do enjoy being able to drive under the track to get there.
Couldn't quite work out the layout though, could be fun if it were marked out more.

What do you mean with last sentence?

You mean this:
ok18_7.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years