Okayama Track - Sneak Peeks

Greg Hill said:
Okayama .....

I swear, if someone told me that was a real life photograph, I'd believe them! Seriously, am I the only one that thinks iRacing's lighting is on par with GT5's? Photorealism seems to this sim's strong point in the graphics department. Hopefully the earlier tracks will get a graphics overhaul to make them look this good like Okayama.

Remember iRacing 2.0 will being new graphic and shader updates so everythign should look even better after the update. I have often sat in my car on the grid waiting to start, looking at the lighting on the body's of the other cars and the crisp clear textures used for the road surface and thought it really does compare well to some of the racing games out there that are praised for their graphical prowess.

Last time I raced this track was back in Crammond's GP4 (T1 Circuit Aida back in those days, lol). Was really chuffed when iRacing confirmed they were to scan it and then an even bigger surprise when they announced it would be a stock track for the service (basically a free track).

Will suit both low end and high end road cars, no messing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%