Okayama International circuit

Tracks Okayama International circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great Super GT race today indeed @ an old school track :)
Team Keihin won GT500
keihin-nsx-gt-takes-super-gt-pole-at-okayama.jpg

Hi, I'm having some FFB spikes when riding over the kerbs, specially the outside kerb of turn 2 and some other I can't remember now but yesterday we had a race and I noticed again. It's like when you go from a hi res mesh into a low res one.

Queria pero no deja entrar al circuito se cae al cargar los coches, instale como otras pistas copiando la carpeta en tracks, estoy haciendo algo mal. Todos los demás mods si funcionan

Resolved and tested, it works 100% and the FPS and CPU rates are fully acceptable.

It started from the Content Manager and it seems that with the custom shader the circuit does not start.

Last edited:
just downloaded and installed but I can't seem to get any of the x3 tracks to work keep getting the
"race cancelled" error on all 3 of the tracks (note not had the problem with any of the other tracks before) - note am running it through content manager - any help appreciated...……………………….

Update the light config and it should boot every time.

Thanks for the help, but try several versions of CM currently 0.1.25-preview49 and do not load the track, update and test to deactivate their modules individually and follow Ko if you launch from CM.

I must deactivate the custom pacht to access that circuit in particular.

Cuando escribí el último mensaje aún estaba analizando la solución que me dio el arixant.

Bueno, tienes razón, lo que sucede es que debemos descargar manualmente el parche de la página de Trello +

https://trello.com/b/xq54vHsX/ac-patch

El parche que la sonda:
luces-patch-v0.1.25-preview49.zip

Lo copié en la carpeta directa de Assetto y ahora funciona bien.

The 0.1.25-preview140 no world for me.
Only work un preview49.

I probably have incorrect files inside my game, when I have time I will reinstall everything again, thanks to all for the help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%