Okayama International circuit

Tracks Okayama International circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Will fix pitlane.
Hi Mitja. I know you are busy with other projects, but I was wondering.
Are there any plans to update this track with the karting layout? It would definitely be a fantastic addition to an already great circuit. I also ask you this because I'm working on a car which would work wonderfully on this kart layout, and if it has working AI and pits I would love to be able to recommend this track for my car (I can provide more details and pictures on a private message if you are interested)
Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Could I use your 3D model for my indie car racing game (just drive my custom car on your couce)?
...I want to apply for Unity youth creator cup (Japanese unity indie game contest).
If you say all right,I write your 3Dmodel link in this game.
(We will change some models for the introduction of the game.)

Last edited:
Screenshot 2021-10-13 185733.png

Getting this error with this track. Someone have an idea where what it could cause? Its just this track. I'm using CM if its Matter

View attachment 509825
Getting this error with this track. Someone have an idea where what it could cause? Its just this track. I'm using CM if its Matter

CM auto downloaded a new CSP ini file for that circuit from Github.

The new CSP ini file has some kind of bug/mistake related to the material/texture.

That that *kn5 file is from some other guy, who did an update on my textures and kn5 files. Try to rename it, so the game will not look for it.
Or check in models.ini files and remove it fron there.

That that *kn5 file is from some other guy, who did an update on my textures and kn5 files. Try to rename it, so the game will not look for it.
Or check in models.ini files and remove it fron there.

What is the best way to try and get back to the way you intended the track to look or are you ok with the updated textures? I already removed the season changing entries from the .ini file and plan to redo them because I didn't like the way they were done. No offense meant if you did them but the color changes were odd.

What is the best way to try and get back to the way you intended the track to look or are you ok with the updated textures? I already removed the season changing entries from the .ini file and plan to redo them because I didn't like the way they were done. No offense meant if you did them but the color changes were odd.
I didn`t do it.
1st check in Content Magager you unckeck this option
1643443947123.png

inside:
1643444022406.png

2nd, reinstall my version from here!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.