Oi what's this

So this is where all the cool people went?
I'm coming for you! :peep:
Before I reinstall RBR so the RSRBR installer can find it I have some questions.

• How long do the events usually take?

• Is it everyone driving at once or do you take turns and then watch eachother? :snicker:

• Do you spend a lot of time on setups?
I learned some things from evo about setups and can now use it in RBR and the car is really coming alive with the oversteer and stuff, but there are still some things that I don't understand.

• Like what is left brake threshold?

• And I can't stand the UI in RBR so does RSRBR help with that?

• How long do the events usually take?

• Is it everyone driving at once or do you take turns and then watch eachother? :snicker:

• Do you spend a lot of time on setups?

• Like what is left brake threshold?

• And I can't stand the UI in RBR so does RSRBR help with that?

• 7 hours and 46 minutes
  • Every man for himself
  • Usually a few days of testing. Prepare to take a few days off
  • The amount of pressure that can be applied to one of your left limbs (arm or leg) without it breaking
  • RSRBR doesn't use a menu, it uses the command prompt... You get used to it
:parrot:

• Andrew Evans

allo matey - ignore birney, he's irish...

How long do the events usually take?

roughly, 1.5 - 2 hours....

Is it everyone driving at once or do you take turns and then watch eachother? :snicker:

nope, it's all alone... you drive locally, like the single player game, but the times are uploaded to the server and the rally is co-ordinated by the rscenter (eg. stage start times etc)

if you join ts, we tend to run the stages at the same time and then discuss them afterwards, whilst the countdown ticks away for the next stage...

Do you spend a lot of time on setups?

me, never - and most people i speak to, not really at all... generally steering lock and brake bias are the two main things that get adjusted.... and maybe some suspension settings if you're feeling saucy... :D

Like what is left brake threshold?

bzzzt. no idea man. :nod:

And I can't stand the UI in RBR so does RSRBR help with that?

nope - it's the same UI as ever... navigating menus with arrow keys is the cool kids dream....

• Aaron Cloutier

Left brake threshold:
The amount of pressure (%) until the Left-foot brake differential settings are used. Since the diff settings are all fubar'd in RSRBR (you can't change them for reasons unknown to me at this point) it's pretty much a moot issue. I believe that most of the RSRBR settings have LF and regular set the same. Also, it only applies to the Center diff for 4wd cars.

I have, in the past, played around with Diff settings. I need to spend some time with RSRBR and figure out why most of the diff settings are non-editable.

Thx Andrew for the answers.
Humor is always welcome. Us danes are pretty used to sarcasm. We practically can't have a conversation without it. It doesn't always work right on the internetz though

I guess the first question was the only one I really needed answering but thx anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%