(Oh So) Real Onboard Cams by shnala

Misc (Oh So) Real Onboard Cams by shnala 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
;)

Sorry pal but centered T-cam (ex bonnet cam) doesn't seems realistic to me.
We can't see that on real cars are we ? Exept for some exhibitions runs. If you want it, I know you can make them for yourself (or go public) but I won't make them official under my name.

Don't worry mate, like I said, centered cam is unrealistic.
To me it's unrealistic as dynamic T-cam, say. :)

But... for the next update there WILL be some changes:

- T-cam slightly changed for all teams (to be even more accurate);
- Ex bonnet cam (look like regulat T-cam now with bigger FOV) changed for all teams;
- Two first cameras mounted on side of the car some changes in position and FOV (second);
- Looking back T-cam (this will change, imho, quite much - to be as real as it gets);

- And I thought to make chase cams STATIC to prevent them to move away from the car when you accelarate. It seems logical to me.

ALSO, I thought to release two versions (in one file) one for the people that wants to have all the cameras available annd the other for the peoples who think that switching between 10 cameras takes too much of the time (also not really easy while you're speeding on Monaco streets;)).

(3) Cameras I want to delete (only in this version) are:

- One chase cam (most probably chase cam FAR);
- Bumper cam (you don't see any part of the car with it so I think you won't be missing this one too much);
- The last one (third) camera mounted on the side of the car. It's mounted too low and too far back, I doubt anyone use this one for driving (and if you are - there's still standard version with ALL 10 cams).

So, as you can see (and count) this version will have 7 cameras to choose for.

Hope you understand cause some people said to me they a little bit lost with all this cameras to choose for (although I know some mods for earlier F1 series with about 20 cameras!?:alien:) and, like I said, you can always chose which version you'll install.

Well.... 'till next time.... cha cha. :geek:
Maybe you could do the second cockpit cam dynamic?

gamer19 updated (Oh So) REAL onboard cams by shnala with a new update entry:

NOW YOU CAN PIT WITH ANY OF THESE ON BOARD CAMERAS! + many more! ;)

v.1.2:
And now YOU CAN PIT WITH ANY OF THESE ON BOARD CAMERAS!
I figured that out by reading some of the online guide. It wasn't to hard, tbh.
So, beside solving the "dynamic" on board cameras in previous version, now another BIG problem solved - you can use any camera when piting. Check in options/difficulty - pit cameras MUST BE OFF.
Many, many, oh so many tweaking here and there - on T-cam (two click higher, one click back, two click more pitch, some small things here and there and woila -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No. I didn't.

But, like I said... someone already did it for earlier games. CAN'T SOMEONE find that file and/or that guy and save us from further misery ?

This is a shame so forth fingers crossed, I'm driving in a German league so I unfortunately can not use the cameras in the online game but my problem is I want them because they are really good, so hope.
Nevertheless thank you for this great cameras

This is a shame so forth fingers crossed, I'm driving in a German league so I unfortunately can not use the cameras in the online game but my problem is I want them because they are really good, so hope.
Nevertheless thank you for this great cameras
or you can change the camera positions for online ? old are getting a bit boring.
This is the first time I've heard about this.:unsure: I use english language and I didn't realise that there's problem when you use other language... hmm... what can I do? I'm lousy at german tbh. And Russian. I only less suck at english. :)
Great! What are the commands to make them stay the same while pitting?
Mate, go to options and find something like "enable pit cameras" (it HAS TO BE "OFF"!!!), then the camera you use before you go to pit will stay all the time during your pit stop. It's so simple. But beautiful. :)
Great work,but a i have a bug at Bottas camera why? please answer and help me:)
Hmm.... first time heard about that. No pics ? Can anyone confirm this ? I'll check it as soon as I got home and if there's a problem, there will be update - tomorrow.
Yes, that's him. I already contact him. I'll wait for his answer and clearly.... there's a solution. Just wait a little bit more guys! ;)

Btw, sorry for late response guys, I was off the work for some days, which means without internet also. But I'm back now. :)

Another thing.....
To be honest I was little dissapointed :p when I come back and saw that there's "only" (ok, I know it's not a small number but compared with total/previous version downloads - it is) 477 downloads. If you only knew... how much this version is better (and closer to reality at the same time:cool:), not to mention how much time into testing all of this, making all damn screenshots, etc... all of you (and that's something like 1430:cool: of you) that have earlier versions - you would imidiatelly download and install this one.
Trust me... you know what they say... once you try black - there's no going back!

Well... it's completelly the same with this one. :giggle:

:)

Last edited:
Just a suggestion...When i look back, i can't see the car behind me because of rear wing.( ...can you put the camera a little higher for "behind T-cam" ? ).Thank you for your brilliant work!!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 252
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 252
Just a suggestion...When i look back, i can't see the car behind me because of rear wing.( ...can you put the camera a little higher for "behind T-cam" ? ).Thank you for your brilliant work!!!
Yes, it's like that on real cars, so I leave it this way on my official release(s). But I can made a couple of this back looking T-cam, with higher position. Then you choose the one you want to use. Ok ? So, you want it just for Ferrari ? I really hope so... :)
very good job , what software you modify cameras, SVP.
This one:
http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/ccount/click.php?id=23

TO WHOM IT MAY BE CONCERN:
I contact Salute Gilles, the guy who solve the "totally useless blocking text right in the middle of the screen" ...problem. He doesn't have the game (yet) but he said he'll buy it very soon, maybe even these days, and he'll solve this issue right away, just like he did in F1 2013. You can read our conversation here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...nvisible-quick-menu.78166/page-2#post-1867758
His answer is just bellow.

So.... good news. Finally. :)

Yes, it's like that on real cars, so I leave it this way on my official release(s). But I can made a couple of this back looking T-cam, with higher position. Then you choose the one you want to use. Ok ? So, you want it just for Ferrari ? I really hope so... :)
I know , you tried to be like in reality and i apreciate this very much, but try to make an exception here and you can use "behind T -cam" values from your previous version 1.1 to your last release v.1.2. I like to heave more visibility when i look behind.

I know , you tried to be like in reality and i apreciate this very much, but try to make an exception here and you can use "behind T -cam" values from your previous version 1.1 to your last release v.1.2. I like to heave more visibility when i look behind.
I'll give you instructions to change it for yourself, to your likings, via private post.
Like I already said... I always go for reality, so compromises can't be made toward...
easier driving, say.
Sorry to you and to anyone with same/similar request.
I can't (won't, if you prefer) make them official, not under my name.
But like I said... I'll help anyone to change cameras to their likings,
or, for some smaller requests, I'll change it for you.

stay real. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back