Offline version vs Online version

W

WWXX

• WWXX

As I m not planning to play online, I have install the offline version.

However, I just find out that I can donwload other people car setup if and only if I have the online version.

Does it mean that I have to setup the game again to online version in order for me to download other car setup..? Or I can get the car setup in some website...??

• WWXX

Ar... 1 more question, If I wanna reinstall the game, what file should I keep to get my records and game saved.??

Thanks

1. You can download car setups here at RD, I think. There's a dedicated section for them in the forums.

2. When I uninstalled, then reinstalled the game, everything was just the way it was before I uninstalled (profile-wise at least). But then I use the online version, so it may be different for you.

• Matt Alpeter

well, you can't download RD setups until you're a premium member, but i'm sure you can find some somewhere. why not race online? it's 100 times more fun!

YES! Do race online. I have been messing around with GPL, rFactor, and NetKar as online sims, but nothing compares to the online experience available on GTR Evolution. Simply magnificant! Try it, you'll like it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back