Off to The Expo - See You Next Week!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Expo Time 2019.jpg

Time to jump on a plane and go for a trip - heading to the next SRO E-Sport GT Series race and the Sim Racing Expo 2019 - see you on the other side!

Ok folks, its that time again where I've got to shoot off and do some blathering with my good buddy mr @Chris Haye for the next round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series over at the awesome Nürburgring in Germany. These things take some time to do, and I'm not taking a laptop, so expect a bit of a slow few days for the front page news..

Fear not sim racing fans, stay tuned to the RaceDepartment Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages during the weekend for some insight into what's happening at the Expo, and of course tune in to the RaceDepartment Twitch channel for live and exclusive coverage of the fourth round of the 2019 SRO E-Sport GT Series!

Hopefully see some of you at the 'ring - should be a great weekend!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Hmm, that guy in the leather jacket - could it be Paul? Oh yeah, I can just see a bit of a Paul-shirt sticking out the bottom of the jacket :p:roflmao:

Have a great time! :thumbsup:

Mitchi Hoyer did a livestream youtube walking round a wee while ago. Lots of motion rigs this year - get lots of pics folks if you can !

Have a fun weekend, and good luck with the SRO broadcasts, Paul and Chris...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%