Off to Barcelona - See You Next Week!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Back Next Week.jpg

Time to go on my travels again this weekend for the final round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series.. see you all next week.

As is the case with these overseas travels, I'm going to be a little bit remote from the world of sim racing for a few days as we cover the final round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series this Saturday 28th September (catch the live stream HERE). As such, expect news posting on the front page to slow down over the coming weekend, but normal service will be resumed on Monday!

An action packed and exciting weekend ahead, see you all on the other side!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Have a great time Paul. Last time I went to Circuit de Catalunya it was like a party at the circuit for the F1. Hope it's a similar vibe for you all for the Blancpain. Envious as always and looking forward to your coverage of the final. :thumbsup:

No SIMHUB HUD ? to follow you on my Google Maps :p

If you have time, you have fans on the roads of France.

P. JEFFREY in travel
giphy.gif

lol thanks guys!

That dash pad looks familiar...someone's driving a BMW MINI, 1st gen, I believe... :thumbsup:

You sir, are correct!

We fairly recently bought a little Mini Cooper S convertible for some fun (168bhp worth of fun!) and I'm absolutely loving it, an awesome little beast. The photo in question was actually taken during a little road trip we took when we first bought it last month, and the silver car in front is my folks, who also bought one at the same time! lol. Great little car, lousy of fuel, but fun as it comes especially with the roof down!

Here's another shot of the car from the outside:

The Beast.jpg

Enjoy the travel and the beautiful city of Barcelona.
If you have time, go to the 'turo de la Rovira' and you'll see the best views of the city. Be careful with the parking!

Enjoy the travel and the beautiful city of Barcelona.
If you have time, go to the 'turo de la Rovira' and you'll see the best views of the city. Be careful with the parking!

Time. Lol. I I think we will be viewing the wonderful city from the window of a van, to and from the circuit unfortunately! Hectic schedule this weekend and fly home on Sunday afternoon pretty much straight after we go off air.. so likely to miss the goodness of the city annoyingly :(

I've bought an additional 10 annual leave days from work in anticipation of next season though, so won't be getting caught out again like this!!! :D

Last edited:
We fairly recently bought a little Mini Cooper S convertible for some fun (168bhp worth of fun!) and I'm absolutely loving it, an awesome little beast.
Yep, great little cars. I have an '04 R53 purchased off a family friend 12 years ago with 22k on the clock. She's pushing 150k now and still going strong. Only vehicle I've ever owned that can put a smile on my face every time I drive it, no matter how I'm feeling beforehand. Pretty easy to work on as well, I've done all my own service since day one. Enjoy your new (to you) adult go-cart!

Here's a shot of mine :)
20170811_151124.jpg

Have a nice one there Paul! Wish I were there too, Nurbs was awsome fun. Hope you guys have fun in Barcelona too although there"s no forest road to be tamed :cool:
Cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing