Textures bring it down on the graphics side. They look very simple bought assets slapped on. With good texture work you could get it to look much much better. Sure we love physics around here but it was just something i reacted to.

At work no time to research, does it support wheel/pedals, cockpit view?
Hey Jason it does have cockpit view and wheel and pedal support I’ve been playing on Xbox for a couple of days now it’s really difficult and some of the uphill courses are redicoulas and impossible to reach the top yet the AI have no problem at all I think high/Low should have been included as some courses are impossible not a lot of force feedback but just enough to make it enjoyable vehicles tend to fall over too easily but a reset button puts you back on track so at this point I would give game a 8/10.

i just got the game with a key and pre order bonus with a key online. there are legitimate key sites out there.

In regards to this whining about Epic Store. People on here give their data to google and facebook, and probably have multiple launchers anyway. It isnt an arrgument, especially since the launcher only boots when you do it yourself.

You get 2 free games each week, with games like Kingdom Come to mention just one.
And probably the best holiday sales out there.

Personnaly I have only Steam installed, and it's enough ... So yes, the need of another launcher for just one game is a problem to me. It's not a data problem, it's a "toomuchsoftwarefornothing" thing ! ^_^

Cheers

PS : But the physics look pretty great on the video o_o

Personnaly I have only Steam installed, and it's enough ... So yes, the need of another launcher for just one game is a problem to me. It's not a data problem, it's a "toomuchsoftwarefornothing" thing ! ^_^

Cheers

PS : But the physics look pretty great on the video o_o
Team VVV had a good chat about it, saying the foundation is good, which i agree, but it lacks in the details. probably being held back by small budget, inexperienced devs and such. I hope they keep improving the title. there is alot of potential there

just spent half hour running Overpass, I'm not keen, to be honest.
I think your gonna love it or hate it and right now I'm not in the loving camp..got a Cd key for £16.97 and to be truthful for that money I cant really complain, but if I had stumped up the £40, retail I'd be crying right now oh we live and learn

Steam, Origin, Blizzard, Epic and Uplay. Open and close launchers like any other program and make sure they are not set to start with windows. I let Steam start because most my friends use it to communicate and join games when possible.

I have to laugh at the epic launcher hate, for God sake the game plays the same regardless of the launcher.
Yes epic launcher ui sucks etc but who cares while ingame?
Some people are just born to whinge and moan.

Is it alright if I avoid launchers without moaning about it?

Preferences are a great thing, we all have them, we are the customer base, and Its incredibly arrogant to tell people what they can care about or what should suit them. They can decide that themselves, and companies looking to sell us something can take that onboard or not, depending on where they see the cash coming from.

Personally i didn't buy the game, And yet anther front end was part of that reasoning, and yes, I know how to configure my system to suit. Pointless software is still pointless.

I have to laugh at the epic launcher hate, for God sake the game plays the same regardless of the launcher.
Yes epic launcher ui sucks etc but who cares while ingame?
Some people are just born to whinge and moan.
Because many people dislike epic games store and we wanna make our voice be heard?

Well thats obvious but people saying they wont play x game or y game simply because its on a particular launcher just seems silly to me.
If you want to play the game just play it, plays the same regardless.
If they really want to play a game they would,instead they just see it as a license to whinge.

Well thats obvious but people saying they wont play x game or y game simply because its on a particular launcher just seems silly to me.
If you want to play the game just play it, plays the same regardless.
If they really want to play a game they would,instead they just see it as a license to whinge.
we vote with our wallets, friend.

Hey Jason it does have cockpit view and wheel and pedal support I’ve been playing on Xbox for a couple of days now it’s really difficult and some of the uphill courses are redicoulas and impossible to reach the top yet the AI have no problem at all I think high/Low should have been included as some courses are impossible not a lot of force feedback but just enough to make it enjoyable vehicles tend to fall over too easily but a reset button puts you back on track so at this point I would give game a 8/10.
PS. I am using Logitech g920 wheel and pedals,found it extremely difficult using controller
Hi, How did you get your Logitech set up to work with Overpass? My son has the same set up and we can’t get it to work with Overpass. It works fine with all his other driving games. I have searched for a solution but no luck so far. Thank you!

Mick, I was wondering if you could explain how you got your wheel working with this game. I have a G920 which is fully updated, firmware and drivers. It works perfectly on the PC and works perfectly on every other driving game on the Xbox one but it is not showing in the options menu within Overpass. I would really appreciate any help you can provide. I stayed up all night last night trying everything I could think of.

Thank you in advance. Shizz

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back