Featuring licenced manufacturers, high end graphics and what developers Zordix Racing promises to be realistic physics and driving behaviour that requires the player to apply equal measures of patience, strategy and skill - this could well prove an interesting simulation of intense off road obstacle course driving... interesting.
Backed by Bigben Interactive as publisher, it certainly has solid credentials to deliver on the promise displayed by the admittedly impressive looking trailer featured at the head of this article. Although much in the way of detail remains to be filled about the title, I for one am certainly going to be keeping a close eye on this as it develops between now and release day in October 2019.
Let's pray for solid wheel support!
OVERPASS Key Features
- A completely new, extreme off-road experience
- Over 20 vehicles from top manufacturers, such as Yamaha, Arctic Cat and Suzuki
- Realistic physics gives each vehicle and terrain unique characteristics
- Over 40 technically demanding tracks across 6 environments with their own specific challenges
- A full Career Mode: attract sponsors, manage your vehicles and organize your calendar to dominate the season
- Local and online multiplayer modes, including a split screen mode, to share the experience and to challenge yourself against other players
Overpass is set to release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC October 2019.
To keep in touch with the latest news and discussion regarding this new game, be sure to check out the soon to be released Overpass Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment, and never miss a thing.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!