Odd noises in game

Hi
When I'm sat on the grid waiting for that last person to join, I seem to get a clicking noise and I'm not sure what it's meant to be. Similar noises happen when close to other cars and I assumed that was stones or grit being thrown up. Is it just that you're near other cars and it's giving a stone noise? Just wondered really...

Mark

• Caleb Sturdee

You shouldn't join the grid till the last few seconds anyway, otherwise your tyres slowly lose temperature. Yes, I am that annoying idiot who makes everyone wait the full 2 minutes. Haha :). But I agree, it is very annoying.

You shouldn't join the grid till the last few seconds anyway, otherwise your tyres slowly lose temperature. Yes, I am that annoying idiot who makes everyone wait the full 2 minutes. Haha :). But I agree, it is very annoying.
There's also the blue flag bug which can kick in if not everyone joins the grid with at least 30 sec to go. If you're always the last person to join Caleb with a couple of sec to go, and invoke the bug, you're probably not going to be voted as man of the year.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 393 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 253 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 185 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 313 13.0%