1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oculus Support

Discussion in 'Wreckfest' started by SpeedFreakGT, Feb 24, 2017.

1. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT

Ratings:
    +10
    anyone know if they plan oculus support? i really like this game but after racing other games on the rift i just cant bring myself to play

2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +14,005
    That would be awesome! Man I'd love to try this in the Rift. Not heard anything myself and the devs have proven to be difficult to contact directly (although to be fair I've not tried too hard yet).

I'll make some effort in the next couple of weeks to try and find out...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +822
    No mention of VR as yet ;)

• Angry Angry x 1
  4. Rodolfo

Rodolfo

Ratings:
    +6
    I only would buy it with Oculus support. It sounds to be fun, but without Oculus I will never buy any game or sim!

5. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg
    CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE Premium

Ratings:
    +100
    This is a very good point...I also love the game but the lack of any kind of VR support (or planned VR support) stops me from investing any serious time into the game.
    And before I get flamed by the non-VR users about how people who use VR are a minority, it really is a case of once you drive in any sim/game in VR there really is no going back to pancake racing, and now prices are dropping this must surely be a factor in 2018/2019 unless the plan is for the game to be just that...a game...for console and gamepad users (not that there is anything wrong with that),.
    Again, until this is clarified I wont be spending much time in it except for a casual interest in its developement.

PS...would perhaps make a nice project for a hacker...*cough*...I mean modder.

• Agree Agree x 2