Oculus support in R3E

Any idea about R3E getting Oculus support in the near future?

I have Life for Speed since years, and it was a big waste of money until this week.... but with the Oculus Rift DK2 support it is just simple amazing, I can't really describe how much is the difference between the driving experience on a monitor or driving in virtual reality... forget about rigs, 1 million monitor setups... it is all useless...

i would really like to see Oculus support in R3E ASAP... :)

Hello,
i have tried the supersampling method like in elite dangerous
http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/2cnas5/supersampling_the_dk2_2560x1440_in_elite_dangerous/
and it work, i can see a difference in cockpit, all the buttons are now more readable and the rendering is better i guess., maybe someone can try too.

Never done anything like this before, and it looks pretty complicated for me (or im just too lazy....). Was trying to find some useful tools, but finally gave up. The tool named GeDoSaTo looks like could do the trick, if someone up to it, prolly worth a try.

Great news for Oculus Rift owners...it seems if you turn off HUD overlays in game options R3E no longer crashes in Practice Mode :)
This isn't something I found myself but after hearing it elsewhere I asked someone to try it (as I'm working) and he confirmed it's sorted the problem for him.

Just in time for the WTCC Pack next week as well :)

Can confirm that, actually it works with leaderboard challenges as well.
I have had some multiplayer races too with oculus.... however it is a bit hectic, sometimes work-sometimes not...
for mp racing is not too effective atm, have to get used to it, very easy to miss the breaking points, but it is much easier to correct small mistakes in corners...
it is deffenetly funfunfun :)

I have noticed a bug with the WTCC pack, there are a scale bug, you feel pretty smaller than the others cars.
With the maclaren MP4 you feel than the scale is Perfect but with the honda, you felll very small, and because you are much more distant from the dashboard , the visibility isn't very clear.

sorry for my bad english lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back