Oculus Rift random studdering ... :(

So this is just as the title says. I'm getting random studdering from time to time. It doesn't matter if I have my settings maxed out or if they are as low as possible. I've checked cpu usage through the in game app and it's about 42%...not sure if that's good or bad. I'm running an i5 4670k and a 980ti with 8 Gb of RAM just for info. If any other info is needed I'll do my best to provide that. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

So this is just as the title says. I'm getting random studdering from time to time. It doesn't matter if I have my settings maxed out or if they are as low as possible. I've checked cpu usage through the in game app and it's about 42%...not sure if that's good or bad. I'm running an i5 4670k and a 980ti with 8 Gb of RAM just for info. If any other info is needed I'll do my best to provide that. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Same here mate and I don't know what's the problem but I have the same random stutters. It's especially bad in tight hairpins and very slow corners. They are completely random and one race I will have them and the next race, it's fine...#puzzled

No problems on my system (i7 2600k @ 4.4 Ghz, GTX 970 OC, 16 GB RAM). Close all programs before starting AC. Do not use F.lux. Check CPU usage before starting AC (look for CPU hogging programs). Do not set Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/oculus.ini [SETTINGS] PIXEL_PER_DISPLAY too high (1.5 max for me) or it will start to stutter. Check if the Rift display stutters when using another game. Check if Oculus Home reports sensor or HMD disconnects.

do you have the new nivida driver 368.39 maybe your problem.. roll back to 368.22 should be ok then ......same problem for iracing and rolling back the drivers seems to help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back