Oculus rift hud problem

i use oculus rift, i allready installed sol and shader (latest both).
in some cars i dont have gear and speed indicator in my hud. so i cant see how much speed i have and what gear i have. i only can see the rpm leds. i have this problem in many cars moded and original so i have to use app for that.

What is the issue exactly?

Are those things not working, or are they simply hidden from view by other items in the cockpit? Is it specific to analog or digital displays? Is there any consistency in what isn't working, or is it totally random? Are the same cars always affected, or is it an intermittent problem?

Did you have the issue before you installed Sol or the Shaders Patch? Can you post a few screenshots of various affected cars?

Sorry I couldn't explain it better. Poor English. It's on digital numbers. It's like the car is off. Same cars but works without vr. I run , I can see the Rev LEDs but I don't get speed and gears or any other information from the display. Rss cars for example, half works half not. F1 cars I can see only the wleel with the display but turned off. Hope you understand...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%