Oculus Help Please :(

I bought a brand new computer to run the Oculus rift touch. I then had to go and buy 2 adapters to get it to connect and work on my computer. But I can't/don't know how to get any of my games to work. I installed Steam 360, but when I click on the button in the upper right corner no little window pops up showing the oculus.... Nothing happens., I spent all this money and all this running around and I watched youtube videos and nothing happens like they say and I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. It looks so easy to setup in the video. I don't know how to get Steam to show up in the Oculus home screen. Please someone help me....

I'm a little farther ahead now. Launches Asseto Coursa but I have no FFB, Dirty Rally VR works but it seems only if I launch it from Nvidia Game Experience. RF2 Launches, but while the headset says waiting for "game to load" on the Monitor I'm in the garage waiting to exit.....

Upvote 0
I bought a brand new computer to run the Oculus rift touch. I then had to go and buy 2 adapters to get it to connect and work on my computer. But I can't/don't know how to get any of my games to work.
What two adaptors?

I assume you went through the oculus setup? Rift support is a setting in the game as far as I can remember in AC. VR support isn't exactly supported in AC, it's there but it wasn't supposed to be. I can't remember what needs to be done to get it working.

Not all games will work with VR, they have to be adapted for it.

Upvote 0
My new computer came with a Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC Video card. The DVI (?) connector that worked on my old computer would not fit into the sound card (Straight lug at one end was too long/wide (?). So I bought a HDMI to HDMI to hook up my Monitor. Well of course, I needed that slot for my Oculus rift so I had to buy an another connector to plug my Monitor Hdmi into to plug it into one of the other slots. I have it working kinda, sorta now. DIrt Rally works great, AC shows up in the rift once i'm in car But I loose my controller (only in car) Logitech G27. RF2 in rift it just says "waiting for game to load" which it never does as I am already in car and can drive on the Monitor.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years