October Dev Update

Yay! Work continues on a '70 Nurburgring!

Chuckled that the partner's mesh of '70 Spa was off because, "no kidding!" Will be interesting to compare to the older Spa from ISI.

Unless I missed it, I didn't read any fix for the AI bug that struggles passing other ai...only something about ai passing a retiring ai?

I'm hoping this build would improve the AI, but reading a few comments in the Beta it sounds like the ai is still struggling with the same issues...weird lateral sliding movements, not passing other ai and driving on the grass.

Also not much on the MP side either, so looks like another test the new content build for a few days and back to my other sims.

2022 brought us improved physics and ffb... hopefully 2023 will bring us either better MP or AI

Last edited:
Unless I missed it, I didn't read any fix for the AI bug that struggles passing other ai...only something about ai passing a retiring ai?

I'm hoping this build would improve the AI, but reading a few comments in the Beta it sounds like the ai is still struggling with the same issues...weird lateral sliding movements, not passing other ai and driving on the grass.

Also not much on the MP side either, so looks like another test the new content build for a few days and back to my other sims.

2022 brought us improved physics and ffb... hopefully 2023 will bring us either better MP or AI
The AI have definitely improved in this build, they seem to be alot more racey and are using the slipstream and changing lanes to pass. I actually got overtaken by the AI in the Brazilian Stock cars going into The Chase at the end of the Conrod Staright at Bathurst. Similar stuff happening around Road America. Not had a huge amount of time to check combos but looking better.

You still get some clustering and some overly ambitious line choices but its a noticeable improvement in the Release Candidate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back