RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Gary Paszek

I'm very unlucky i started 14th and had an amazing start and got 8th before t1 made a nice move on a chevy and followed d lemon and warren dawes and in one corner my game froze up so i had to exit race..

• Stirb Iuliu

I'm so fed up with this stupid PC I have.

While on the server, connection lost every 2-3 min. This is exactly what happen in qualys for the championship.

It's extended to every server in the lobby. When there are let's say 10-15 players I get dropped out with connection lost, when the are more than that I can click on "join" button 10.000 times and nothing happends.

My internet connections is just fine, I am completely clueless.
I've reinstalled Race07, uninstall antivirus etc. and didn't do jack.

Heheheee joined with 20 seconds of qualify to go,they let me stay and start from back in E90,i lasted until the exit of T1,then off into the barrier,car totally dead.
Race2 lasted a lot longer,but then spun off again getting a puncture,i really must stop using those very wrong and fake physics E90's,the worst feeling cars in the game imo,Roll On the E30 night,why is the 20 year old car so much better than that funny 07 thing? :confused: :p :D.

(Note To Self: Never use the E90 again,Ever)

• Gary Paszek

I'm very unlucky i started 14th and had an amazing start and got 8th before t1 made a nice move on a chevy and followed d lemon and warren dawes and in one corner my game froze up so i had to exit...
orignally posted in wrong thread sorry..

I had a couple of very enjoyable races with some great close rubbing. It was good to see so many starters. I would have liked to see a little more redressing positions when people were pushed off the track... you know, if you push someone off the track by your mistake, wait until they get going again so you don't gain positions from your shove. The replays were great :D

Thx Att and Warren for plan this race.
I enjoyed very much:D

RACE1: start from middle, overtooked few cars. finished 8th.
RACE2:start from 1st(reverse grid lol) kept 1st untill lap 6or7.
my tire was too hot in end of race. so I barely finish 6th.

see you next time;)

• Chris Noble

I had my ass chewed up a lot during those 2 races!

worse was race 2 red/white honda was already off in the gravel, green chevy puts one up the inside of me, but goes straight on at the corner so I couldnt turn with a big impact into the side of the honda already off.

Lost my splitter and tires cooked, end of race lol.

• Grant Daly

I had my ass chewed up a lot during those 2 races!

worse was race 2 red/white honda was already off in the gravel, green chevy puts one up the inside of me, but goes straight on at the corner so I couldnt turn with a big impact into the side of the honda already off.

Lost my splitter and tires cooked, end of race lol.

Mate I was braking to avoid the pile of cars in front of us till you turned into me!!! Or you didn't see them?

I would've had nothing to say but you rammed me off the track!!!

If you look I did have an accident with a beemer and let him pass back... just before you came flying up and rammed me...
So lol huh?
Yeah you're fun...

Sorry all I felt bad enough at least I limped the rest of the race...

great stuff

two very enjoyable races

quali: only did three laps becasue quali time coincided with Sunday lunch which is a sacred institution in Germany! Set a bad example for the kids and nipped off at the first possible moment :) grid pos 17 of 20 I think

race1: made an awful start and was down to I guess almost last, couldn't avoid a Honda which spun in front of me in t1, great race from there some nice battles, all very clean, all of which I lost, hehe, finished in 12th or 13th.

race2: another hair-raising start put me in last (19th), another fine race with good clean battles and some passes of those unlucky ones stranded in sandtraps put me in - I guess - 13th of 15 still running.

In race 1 or 2 I came upon an Andy Priaulx beemer in the second to last turn which was limping across the track slightly having lost orientation or speed or both or so it seemed. Couldn't avoid it without leaving track and decided to nudge it once round, sorry whoever it was, no other place to go for me ...

thx Warren for setting this up, great racing,
and gentlemen - no haranguing on the forum, plz. Do send each other a pm, open mudslinging is not RD style :)

• Chris Noble

Mate I was braking to avoid the pile of cars in front of us till you turned into me!!! Or you didn't see them?

I would've had nothing to say but you rammed me off the track!!!

If you look I did have an accident with a beemer and let him pass back... just before you came flying up and rammed me...
So lol huh?
Yeah you're fun...

Sorry all I felt bad enough at least I limped the rest of the race...

Sorry yes I over-reacted after that corner, I just felt at the time I was on the outside and went to turn in on the outside of the corner leaving u the inside but when I turned in your car was going straight and not turning into the corner like mine.

The cars I saw were all off the track, but it looks like there was some in front of you which you had to avoid and I didnt see at the time.

So I am sorry for that. During those 2 races I just kept having my backend punched sideways alot.

Hope to have a good race with you in future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%