RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

In race 2 I started from 8th position. After a few laps I was in second position, 3 seconds behind Gregory but I could not come closer. But he suddenly lost a few seconds and I could pass him. Had a very difficult job to defend my position, but I kept my position and finished 1st.

Thank you very much Gregory and Gary for driving so fair :thumb:, and also thanks to all other drivers and RD for having such a nice event :)
See you all next time!

i have not "loosing" my 3sec, i have just waiting for "fight".... ;)

Its done mate, it was earlier today.

@TMO Yeah that battle was fun but eventually I started lagging again and crashed into the pit entry barrier.

First race, I remember now I made a pit stop, I was refueling and then my engine didn't start again. Can I stop that happening?

It seems to usually happen to everyone - just have a key bound to the starter and you should be able to restart it manually.

• Grant Daly

1:50:1xy after about 20 laps on Time Attack. I have uploaded my hotlap, still not happy with the handling in the last sector, very difficult to hit the right line, e.g. very last turn.

Yep that last part is the most intense no time to breathe from the Chicane to the Straight really. As for the last one after that lefthander I get the car set then point it at the start of the Rumble stip on the outside of the last RH turn, I head straight for it till I see the Groove then I start my braking and turning for the approach...

I have managed a 1:49:6 in the Chevrolet and I uploaded it to the time attack online via the game. I can only see one other up there though?

Would like to know how everybody is going ???

GL and cya's, G...

Well my slow old Toledo hasn't been able to get below 1.50 yet, but haven't done many laps. It seems to need some more rubber bands down that looong straight (but it looks good though). I'll keep an eye on the guys down the back for this one.
Or maybe I'll try to keep up with Eckhart and have some fun.

EDIT: Took the Toledo out for another squirt around Fuji and managed to squeeze a 1.49.2 out of it, but I doubt there's much more left. Not an easy track to get right is it??

What happend, Marc? These few words don't make it clear at all how your races were...

So please tell us calmly what happend :)

Two very fun and hard races.

Qual 4th,and jumped when Nevermind done his false start,but i was about a milisec after him and got away with it,clean into 2nd place for T1,cant remember much,but i remember Greg doing a nice pass on me,but then spun out shortly after,in the lead was going ok,but Patrick closing in on me now,really not a name you want to see chasing you!,as he said,one small error final lap and he was nicely past for the win,2nd was good for me.
Race2 not such a good start but ok,it got a bit busy ahead,and i got a place or 2 not long after T1,i got a slight tap up the back end at the worst moment just after T3 and i got 2 wheels on the grass,no big deal but lost a place or 2,soon made places back though as others seemed to go a bit lap one mental and i saw Vectras everywhere at the side of the track,i think i lap later i got a good run on marc hamel down that flat out slight right curved section,i got almost right along side him and trying desperately to fight the car to stay as far right as possible,but then marc wants to come over to the left where i am to get the good line into the next left turn,he proceeds to wrap himself around my front bumper taking me onto the grass with him,probably a case of him being unaware i was right there??,i will make a freindly suggestion to watch the replays of both races and watch action with me Patrick-Greg-and Maurice Hurkmans,all managing to pass or be passed at those same parts of the track.

Many thanks all racers tonight for two very fun events tonight,and ofcourse to RD,without whom it wouldnt have happened at all :).

I transmit the message from Marc, it is even worse than me in English .... :)
it is not because of the incident with Gary, it's just that there have been incidents "beginner" who allegedly wanted to win the race in the first turns or overruns there it was not really possible .. .
he is not angry on anyone, just a little nervous .... ;)

Name on RD forum: WallyMasterson
Name in game: Wally
Your Country: AUS
Control:
Car: Seat07 Download skin here
Special remarks: How strict is the car choice? Does it really matter? I will probably change my mind many times before the race.

I am quite happy to continue with Race07 at whatever random track pops up next. A lot of people are keen to try a wet race, too, I think. Some single make races would mix it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%