RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Alexandre Norry

here you go
enter this one "steam://install/8680" (without ") into your browser
it will install the race07 demo + the crown plaza demo
after you have startet the crown plaza demo the first time it will add the track and the car to your full game too

Thanks Michael but I already have the demo.I can't believe I can use the Vauxhall Vectra if all people have this car!!!

• Mozzo

LOL .. no no Warren everything was fine , was a great battle . Just like Tander trying to hold out the fords . Loved the racing we had :)

Grant Morrison

• Grant Daly

Phew, Everytime I go to put my Race thoughts up bam someone elses is there to read lol.. Good though,
Anyways my races were pretty ordinary compared to those I've read. However I did get to take away a much needed few lessons in Consistancy, Track Knowledge, and Focus, to add to my young yet growing knowledge of racecraft. I did manage to pull out the odd 1:30:xx when in Practice on my own, however I only ever managed I think a 1:32:xx on the servers...

I really don't have a good understanding of setting up the car and what's what in the Garage, but I know time will bring these rewards... Like I said the thing I got and of most import to me is the consistancy and focus under pressure, esspecially... I managed to get into some nice tight racing for a few laps here and there with guys who'd come a gutsa from ahead, until I either just moved as it was the right thing or mostly they just got me clean, I honestly don't recall any major o*** due to passing while racing.
I did however have a few decent knocks from over anxious drivers returning from mowing the lawns...

But I really enjoyed myself fully...

So thanks heaps and seeya's soon...

Grant... :Hamm3rHed:

Wow guys, thanks for some splendid racing tonight. I only had time to join for "macau" but the racing was great. I really liked the new format of just droppin' in when you have the time.
I had the worst week of my life and this relaxing race night was just what i needed to chill out a bit, thanks for that :thumb:

Wow guys, thanks for some splendid racing tonight. I only had time to join for "macau" but the racing was great. I really liked the new format of just droppin' in when you have the time.
I had the worst week of my life and this relaxing race night was just what i needed to chill out a bit, thanks for that :thumb:

I think you have stumbled upon a great way of quitting smoking - simracing... because is bloody hard to smoke while you have someone right on the bumper.

Great races all... the most fun ive had in a while mainly because the races were just so close on each track. Loved it, lets have more of these events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%