RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Just for fun.

Is this big brother looking after little brother?? :D
It's actually the most most cars I saw after the start, but it waited until I crossed the finish line. If only I could say we were on the same lap :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Big Brother 1.JPG
    Big Brother 1.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 157
  • Big Brother 2.JPG
    Big Brother 2.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 187
Nice Event

Qualify as second closely behind Gary. Was hoping for good fights with him but first lap i can´t believe it. I had a blue flag, but in first lap ??? After three warnings i get a stopn go, very unfair from the program ^^. But after this had a very nice race with fights against the other minis like lucky luke alias simon bode for second place in mini assessment. One pit stop, no problems with tyres and at the end about 35 sec behind Gary on P10 overal.

Great event :thumb:

I´m in too

Name on RD forum: Andreas Löffler***
Name in game: Andreas Löffler

Your Country: Germany
Control: Logitech momo racing
Car: my light blue Mini :becky:
Special remarks: love the mini´s, why no championchip in the future !

Sign-up: please let me in ^^

*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members in needed.

• Simon Norman

Please count me in too if there are any free spaces!

Name on RD forum: Simon Norman
Name in game: Simon Norman
Your Country: England
Control: G25
Car: Mini
Special remarks: My first multiplayer race ever - please be gentle :)

• Michael Sharpe

I had good fun in this longer race, never done a fuel pitstop before this :) This was also my first time playing this track in Race07.

was really late into server so I did 2 slow quali laps to be last WTCC car (13th) in my Alfa GTA. I decided to play an aggressive 3-stop strategy (amateur Ross Brawn - I wish) to make up places and avoid tyre wear. It was working to start as I was up to 8th place on lap2, then lap3 Sebastian spun off to the inside of a straight then went back across the track in front of me and I ruined my car. I could drive back to the pits slowly and used my damage pitstop preset to fix the car.
After this the car was fine but I was a lap behind the other WTCC cars from this delay. Kept my 3 stopper despite the early stop and I had to pass the Mini drivers at least twice because of this to gain my places back :D Amazingly in stint3 I could keep up with Ludwig who was second in the race even tho I was 2 laps behind him :) I also had an unlucky tangle with LuckyLuke after a misunderstanding when I was lapping him on my inlap for my 4th stop. finished 8th and last WTCC car, 1min behind next one...

. I had a blue flag, but in first lap ??? After three warnings i get a stopn go, very unfair from the program ^^.

I too got a blue flag warning on first lap between turn 4 and 5. Thankfully only 1 and was able to poodle around with my heavy fuel tanks due to the math issue :)

Also had a couple of other blue flags during race, not sure if that was people in pit lane a head of me causing it as was normally in last turn with clear view behind.

Qualify as second closely behind Gary. Was hoping for good fights with him but first lap i can´t believe it. I had a blue flag, but in first lap ??? After three warnings i get a stopn go, very unfair from the program ^^.

i looked on my replay and luckyluke joined just as the lights came on, then after the race started for some reason it put him in P1, and as you was just infront you got the blue flag warnings.

fantastic race :)

qualified 5th, but got a bad start loosing a couple of places, but manged to pull back to 4th. spent the 1st 30mins battleing with Chris, Christopher and Sol. got my 1st tyre warning at lap 12 but although i felt quicker than Sol i just couldn`t pass, the as my tyres got worse i slipped back to 6th. i made my 1st stop after 30mins and boy did i need the new tyres. i even manged to pull back the time i lost and gained a few spots while cars were coming out of the pits.
2nd 30 mins was just as close. i held 3rd for while but Christopher hounded me down again, and unfortunately sent us both of track at his boggey T4. as i was only 3mins from stop i came straight in and supprisingly they gave me a new splitter so the car wasen`t to bad for the last 3rd. only problem apart from tyres not lasting more than 20mins was my left foot went to sleep with 15mins to go. when i braked i couldn`t feel a thing and spent a whole lap wiggling my foot about trying to get some feel back in.
finished 5th :)

fbmwnight.jpg

OK, this time we will do 3 mini endurance racing of 30 min. This is the following our last endurance racing from previous WTCC/mini endurance event that was held on last Monday.

Plus this is a great training for the upcoming FBMW Nations GP. Tonight Zandvoort, Imola & Oschersleben 07 are venue of our Race Night. Please sign up to join this race.
  • Series: Formula BMW
  • Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1
  • Password: Click here
  • Skinpack: Click here to download
  • Tracks: Zandvoort + Imola + Oschersleben 07
  • Practice: 15 minutes
  • Qualification: 15 minutes
  • Race: 1 race of 30 minutes
  • Event start: 19:00 GMT
  • 1 Pitstop mandatory

Kangaroos are allowed to hop over the field. :D

BTW guys, this is not a serious League at this stage. Wally has generously decided to use a nice programme from XGN to keep our on-going results. It's also helpful for us to test the possibilities to form some sort of local League in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back