Oceania Timezone Races?

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
really the only shame here is that if you don't live in Europe then a mid week league just can't be done as the racing time in NZ and Aus (home of these cars) will be ~ 7 or 9 am on a week day...

There are quite a few Aussies / Kiwi's kicking around here, but spread over a number of different games. Maybe we can post a poll or similar to see who might be interested, or even schedule an event and see how much interest it attracts ( but give a little notice to "spread the word").
Difficult to guess really, but you never know.
With a suitable compromise timeslot, it should be able to attract some Euro or USA guys too.
The big attraction of using rF for this is that you get to use some of the more well known Aussie / Kiwi tracks that are not available to Race On for example.

What time (GMT) would be best for Oz/NZ races Warren?

I've "spread the word" to a few contacts to gauge interest levels. For me, I can be more flexible with mid-week events, but others are not so lucky. The difference between Queensland time (where I live), Western Australia time (where Rhys lives) and NZ time (where Gunthar lives) is about 5 hours, so I suspect that getting a mid week compromise timeslot will be difficult. I suspect that weekends may be the go, to have the best chance for everyone, but lets see where the interest might be first.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%