Oceania Race Club Discussion thread, Beers, BBq's and netKar.

Hi & gday from Downunder :ups:

I have been a member of RD's netKar Club for just over a year, in that time Ive noticed quite a few Aussie's frequenting the netKar forum.
I also noticed how very few, if any, took part in the nKP races, but realised quickly, after staying up till 3am to take part in a race event, that the only reason this was occuring was the time difference. Which is a real shame, as netKar is a very real Sim, (the best in my opinion) and alot of us Aussies are missing out on some GREAT Simracing purely due to time.

Weekly races in Australian timezones.

Im sure if we all put our heads together and discuss the idea, we can get something happening.

So what day and time would suite you best to race, I'm on the West coast, but I can race any day or time, remember theres a 2hr time difference between East N West to consider, and also the fact that some people work weird hours too.

Guys, this is a great opportunity for us Aussie's to have some fun racing the best Race Simulator on PC. So spread the word to all your mates and get amongst the discussion.

We can make this work if we commit at the start I'm sure, and an Aussie league is a distinct possibility for the future, but only if we have the interest of enough drivers.

Cmon Aussies lets go Racing.
Cheers all

get_image.php.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years