Obutto race rack

Marcel Hulsbergen

#111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Yesterday I ordered a Obutto race rack which was good reviewd on SRT.

I must say that I never had such a good support during the order. I had a question and I got an answer whitin a minute. Then the guy told me if i had more questions I should come to the live support chat on their site.
On there I chatted about the order and he was very helpful. I told him about RD, he never had seen our site but now he registered also.
I think this company can be an example for others, the rack is shipped already and I will post a review with some pictures.

Is there anyone else here on RD with an Obutto? Would be nice to share thoughts.

The rack is delivered, ordered on monday, delivered on Thursday, very quick.

I will unpack it this evening and take some pictures for the review.

Yesterday I talked to Tiago, the guy from Obutto in Portugal, and he said he talked to Brain from RD. Maybe in the near future Obutto has something nice for us.

Upvote 0
Here is my review:

ITS VERY VERY STURDY, STRONG, HEAVY DUTY STEEL, ONE WORD, AMAZING!!

The rest will follow with some pictures and build tips.

I am really sure at this price there is no other race rack that can be better than this.

Upvote 0
This reply i write in the Obutto. If you have this you would not need your desk anymore. It is such a robust and very smart racing rack and i paid 430,= incl shipping. It comes default with a sturdy shiftermount and a desk for the keyboard and mouse. The top of that feels very soft like a mousepad.

The chair is adjustable like in your own car, even with a sleeping position. So after a race you can easily stretch out.

There is absolutely no wobble during racing, the wheel does not move a mm. I hardmounted pedals and wheel.

Tomorrow i will take some pictures for the upcoming review.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back