3D Models [OBSOLETE] Japanese & American License Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
MartyTheGamer submitted a new resource:

Japanese & American License Plates [Re-sized model of the plate] - New plates for the Satsuma, resized to look like the proper ones.

This mod changes the model and textures of the license plates of the Satsuma and Hayosiko to Japanese or American ones.
Because all cars share one license palte model, it may look weird on cars other to the Satsuma.

View attachment 189186
View attachment 189187

How to install:

Place one of the two installers in the game's main directory.
During the installation process select the path to your game's main directory.

Read more about this resource...

how do I install it with the exe? because when I try to install it just says that the exe stopped working
It is described both in the page of this mod and the provided README text file. You must put the installer in the same folder where your My Summer Car is installed. That would most commonly be Steam/steamapps/common/My Summer Car.

It is described both in the page of this mod and the provided README text file. You must put the installer in the same folder where your My Summer Car is installed. That would most commonly be Steam/steamapps/common/My Summer Car.
that I have done. I'm new to it so. should I run the exe or launch the game and the run it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back