OBS and SCE settings

Ok guys I am trying to record some SCE gameplay but I have some issues, I am trying to record some replays but with no succes...
My videos have stuttering but there isn't during record session...
I am using OBS, can someone help me to setup it properly?

Ok guys I am trying to record some SCE gameplay but I have some issues, I am trying to record some replays but with no succes...
My videos have stuttering but there isn't during record session...
I am using OBS, can someone help me to setup it properly?
Don't know if it's the same issue I had, when there is flickering in-game(map flickering in my case) it affects my OBS recording. As suggested by someone, hitting "ctrl+F" fixed it for me. All is good now.

The flickering happens during gameplay even when the map is off especially on modded tracks, but yeah, yours is maybe different as I haven't tried recording replays. I found these settings in a tutorial from youtube which works for me. These are the only ones with changes, the rest are at default. Hope this works for you ,too.

Attachments

• 05_Audio Tab.JPG
    05_Audio Tab.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 415
  • 03_Broadcast Settings Tab.JPG
    03_Broadcast Settings Tab.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 316
  • 02_Encoding Tab.JPG
    02_Encoding Tab.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 04_Video Tab.JPG
    04_Video Tab.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 07_Advance Tab.JPG
    07_Advance Tab.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 297
Ok after a quick test I can say it goes better, I will post a video later.
Btw, to record replays I have to use "screen capture" instead of "game capture". If I use it, I will obtain only sound and blackscreen...do you have the same problem?

(I am on pc, no notebook or dual graphic card)

Looks good to me(since we're using OBS for free). I think when recording replays, it should be screen/monitor capture. "Game capture" is when you're recording while actually playing the game which I use and a ps3 eyecam to record part of my rig.
test3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good to me(since we're using OBS for free). I think when recording replays, it should be screen/monitor capture. "Game capture" is when you're recording while actually playing the game which I use and a ps3 eyecam to record part of my rig.
View attachment 119228
Thanks for your help mate, next time I will try to have cockpit view on little screen...time to find a way, lol.

the mod sounds like that or is it a wrong audio setting?
On video sounds louder there is big difference between video and game sounds or between internal and external sounds...
The mod is a simple conversion, I hope to have permission from author (I want to post a video to him hoping for a "yes you can"), car looks amazing and very fun to drive...I hope to find all the tracks to recreate 2014 championship.

Last edited:
I would recommend using game capture as often as possible as it reads the frames directly from your video card, makes it much easier on your system.

I never had any issues with game capture and SCE so I'll try and help you out.

When you add a game capture to you scene in OBS, you'll get a couple of option (or if you already have a GC in the scene, right click and open 'Properties')
Hit the 'Use Hotkey' radio button and set a hotkey, click 'OK'.
Click 'Preview Stream' and then click 'Edit Scene'. Make sure your Game Capture fills the screen by selecting it and pressing ctrl+f. Now click 'Stop Preview'.
Start your recording and then launch your game. Once the game is loaded (you're on the main menu screen) hit the hotkey you assigned earlier and you are good to go.

Hope this helps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back