WIP Oakland Park [WIP]

Something I just thought I'd add about those coaches, just in case anyone else has the same thing happen and wants a permanent fix for the model: If you can access the actual 3D mesh itself and get it into a 3D editor, you want to select all the surfaces and 'flip normals' which basically flips all the surfaces around. Those models were created inside out, so you're basically looking at the back of all the faces, making them appear invisible.

Keep up the great work, Scott! :)

Hi,
I just noticed who you are now lol.
Didn't know at first that you was the guy making the Cicada track lol, just to say it looks great by the way!

I don't know anyone who has 3DSimed, and to be honest I think the blue tinge in the windows are fine. I know textures are a great effect, although this being only my 2nd track I don't thin I am that far to make the track look amazing with textures. My first track basically didn't have any textures because I didn't know how to use BTB. Now I know a lot more than what I did, and my work has improved a lot.
Here is my first track, if you look at the video or images you can see it is very basic.
[First Track]
By the way can you tell me why in game some of the objects are inverted such as; the coach, ambulance, lorries, Marshals Jeep car... I do not know what is causing this to happen, and how can i solve this problem?
Here is an image in BTB:
scaled.php

Here is an image in the game:
scaled.php

Thanks
Scott :)

You can unzip Trackside_Objects.zip to
"" BobsTrackBuilder/XPacker/XPacks/Trackside_Objects "". Open XPacker then open Trackside_Objects folder select materials expand Objects and select Bus/mat0
then check Double-sided Click save, now go to file and select Zip to BTB. All will be fine.
This can be done for any item that was imported inverted.
Remove the item from your map first , then after you save the xPack you can then replace the item. The xpack is not mine or I would have replaced the one you downloaded. Hopefully the owner fixes the xPack.
Just remember to make a folder with the same name as the xPack and unzip to it.

Just curious, as Ive never used them, but wouldn't clicking 'Double Sided' in the material settings cure this to & all from within BTB?

[EDIT] D'oh! I just read back & noticed that R Soul had the same suggestion, stoopid me!

Hi everyone, been a long time since I have posted anything on here.
Well I cant finish the track off at the moment. I have busy life issues and events that take me away from the "on-going making of track" lol.

Sorry, although not to worry because I WILL FINISH IT.... if it is the last thing I do. lol
Scott :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years