Released Ožďanské serpentíny - Slovakia

The answer you'll get here is to make it yourself. That's what the Bob's Track Builder program allows you to do. There is no section within the Bob's Track Builder forum for requesting a track as we discuss "how to make a track using Bob's Track Builder".

There may be a section here on racedepartment.com for track requests (I don't know as I come here just for BTB support). I do know nogripracing.com and racesimcentral.com have track request sections, so you could ask there.

Which simulation are you wanting to have it in? Richard Burns Rally? (it looks like a hillclimb or tarmac rally stage) rFactor? GT Racing/Race On?

Then grab BTB and go make it. The chances of someone doing this (huge amount of) work for you are virtually nil. Just try to get the road (layout) and some empty terrain in there, that may take a few hours at most, and if that works, decide if you want to go through with it.

So, I also would suggest that you dowload the BTB and see how much fun you can have with making your own tracks :) It's easy program to start with and then when you get progress, you will find great more advanced features. Everybody did like that here, so why wouldn't you just try?
http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years