Nvidia driver in use

Please post your Nvidia driver version, NVCPL settings and how it is functioning.

I typically tend to use the latest Nvidia driver but had 399.07 installed at ACC release.
It ran really smooth but since I'd never really experienced driver issues before, decided to go with 399.24.
It proved to be less than optimal with a 'clean' install and the exact settings...(both in game and in NVCPL).
If you experience micro-stutter in ACC, you may want to experiment with a few different drivers.
I reverted to 399.07 and the issue was resolved.
The most important settings in NVCPL for micro-stutter reduction seems to be power management.
Set it to 'prefer maximum power'.

388.13. Basically the driver that came with the card when I bought it. No issues here.
Thanks for responding.
I figure if we get enough folks posting what they're using, we could possibly see if a trend is emerging.
For those who've gotten it running, ACC seems to be running really well...even for such an early beta.
Most of the concerns about 'slideshows' with UE4 seem to be put out to pasture as well.

I have just downloaded and installed new driver 399.24 (previous old 378.92). Slight increase in Single Race fps. Similar in group Sprint Race. Where as previously there was a noticeable stutter when driving around first few curves with the other 18 vehicles, This time around - no stutter (wooohooo - I wont have to buy that new Graphics card....lol).

Graphic Card : 1060GB (6GB)
CPU:i5
Memory: 16GB
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 (60Hz)

I'm using 397.64 with a 1080 and no issue (no stutter at all).
I don't think I will go for "optimized" driver (399.24)
Hotlap (15:00 clear) cockpit view (everything EPIC - no mirror, no blur) : 60-70 fps range
Hotlap (23:00 storm) cockpit view (everything EPIC - no mirror, no blur) : 50-80 fps range
Race 20 op (15:00 heavy rain) cockpit view (everything EPIC - no mirror, no blur) : 40-60 fps range
Replay (edit: TV cam) gives lower fps though (down to 20 fps for the race)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back