Nvidia control panel v inspector

I'm sorry if this has been discussed to death but there are 199 pages for graphics in rre so I read that the cp doesn't work for this game but inspector does. Is this correct? I think I can get more out of the graphics even though they look ok, I see stuff on YouTube that look mint. Cheers big ears (Not saying you have big ears, it's just a figure of speech)

Far as I know, the Nvidia CP and Nvidia Inspector do exactly the same thing, you just have more options with NI.
I'm admittedly no tech-guru, but I can't for the life of me think why one would work and the other wouldn't.
Might be worth your while checking the Sector 3 forums though.

I've got a Gsync 2560x1440 144hz monitor and I've never used DSR on it. Will it work ok? Cheers
It will, but why would you want to?
DSR only has the advantage over AA if you're using a high-memory/low-cycle GPU, like a 950 or such.
As Randy stated, he used DSR and lowered the AA.
So it's back to square one. Higher res downsampled vs. lower res with higher AA, it's robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Not to mention that in order to use DSR you have to install that gawd-awful Nvidia Experience.

It will, but why would you want to?
DSR only has the advantage over AA if you're using a high-memory/low-cycle GPU, like a 950 or such.
As Randy stated, he used DSR and lowered the AA.
So it's back to square one. Higher res downsampled vs. lower res with higher AA, it's robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Not to mention that in order to use DSR you have to install that gawd-awful Nvidia Experience.
I use that gawd awful experience to use shadow play lol

At the moment I'm using OBS to record.
Only had this PC for a few weeks, so I'm still playing around with the settings though.
Might switch to Bandicam, but I need to test it first (in my copious spare time :D ).

I'm running R3E at 5780x1080, with the default High settings.
No idea of what frames I'm getting, I haven't checked.
As long as it's smooth, I could care less whether I get 60 or 110 fps.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%