Nurburgring Porsche 991.2 GT3 R

Hello drivers!!!
Salve piloti!!!

Subject:
SETUP/ASSETTO RACE/GARA

Today i want to share ,my setup for the Porsche 991.2 GT3 R , for endurances/sprint races at Nurburgring, this is one of most difficult works, the bundle is divided in two setups one for race and one for qualifying and is there because people is selling setups elsewhere and i really don't like the "Pay to Win" strategy.
Feel free to comment ,review and ask questions about the setup .
Have a good day
------------------------------

Oggi voglio condividere, lil mio assetto per la Porsche 991.2 GT3 R, per le gare di endurance / sprint al Nurburgring, questo è uno dei miei lavori più difficili ;il pacchetto è diviso in due assetti , un per le gare uno per le qualificazioni; ed è lì perché la gente !!vende!! assetti per ACC altrove e non mi piace molto la strategia "Paga per vincere ",io sono più il tipo condividere che vendere.
Sentiti libero/a, di commentare ,recensire e porre domande sull'assetto.
Buona giornata.

Pros:

Balanced Tyre Wear!
Schumacher with 90% throttle even with full tank!
Longer Brakes Pads life!
Fast in Sprint races too! 1.55 low (30 Lt).
Fast in Qualifying too! 1.54.7 ( with fixed Fuel load).
Stable in every situation; off curbs on curbs , you Won't even notice that your touching curbs while racing .

No more snap OverSteer!
Feel Safe driving it.

Cons:
Fuel Consumption higher than Normal 3.28l/Lap vs 3.19l/Lap (aggressive setup).
It's a Porsche ; you must have knowledge of the car before you can notice the differences between my Setup and Default presets.
This is just a setup for a fixed temperature range not reccomended for hot/cold variation .

Track Temperature : 32°C (practice) ; 30°C ( Qualifying)
Air Temperature : 24°C ( for both practice and Qualifying )
Time : 2:00 PM
Track Condition: Optimum

Video:

READ THIS :
The footage , shows both qualifying and race pace lap times, in Dry sessions(Lap times do not reflect the strenght of the setups and maybe be improved by a better driver);the footage was taken from a 12 hours driving session divided in 3 working days.
the quality of the video is sufficient for the demonstration, even if it is not excellent.

THE SETUP MAY NOT APPEAL TO EVERYONE, IS NOT PERFECT, THE SETUP IS TUNED AROUND MY DRIVING LEVEL,MY SENSATIONS ,MY KNOWLEDGE.
THIS SETUP MAY NEED FUTURE UPDATES AS I GO DEEP INTO TELEMETRY DATA.

Attachments

• Dry_30-35C _Soft1_Qual_.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,289
  • Dry_30-35C _Soft1_40Lap_Setup.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:
Update:

-Continuing the development, of dry setup in the 10-24°/35-51°C range, for Endurance races
-Fine tuning the already delivered setup for Fast /damp conditions (for Competition Servers)
-N.D

Estimated time : 4 to 10 days .

Last edited:
i tried your race setup m8,feels great even if i'm a newbie with porsche and still have to learn to drive it(there are some turns like schumi S that i'm still approaching as i did with amg and have to fix my style).
thank you!

Current plan :
Updating the existing setup
1 week
Adjust the setup for temperatures below 20°C
1 weeks
Adjust the setup for temperatures above 35°C
1 week

It is a privilege to be part of such a good comunity. Only few people understand how god and complex the Porsche is (takes days to develop a competitive setup). Thank you Kevork! Amazing setups. Pleas continue doing this. Great work!

Hello drivers!!!
Salve piloti!!!

Subject:
SETUP/ASSETTO RACE/GARA

Today i want to share ,my setup for the Porsche 991.2 GT3 R , for endurances/sprint races at Nurburgring, this is one of most difficult works, the bundle is divided in two setups one for race and one for qualifying and is there because people is selling setups elsewhere and i really don't like the "Pay to Win" strategy.
Feel free to comment ,review and ask questions about the setup .
Have a good day
------------------------------

Oggi voglio condividere, lil mio assetto per la Porsche 991.2 GT3 R, per le gare di endurance / sprint al Nurburgring, questo è uno dei miei lavori più difficili ;il pacchetto è diviso in due assetti , un per le gare uno per le qualificazioni; ed è lì perché la gente !!vende!! assetti per ACC altrove e non mi piace molto la strategia "Paga per vincere ",io sono più il tipo condividere che vendere.
Sentiti libero/a, di commentare ,recensire e porre domande sull'assetto.
Buona giornata.

Pros:

Balanced Tyre Wear!
Schumacher with 90% throttle even with full tank!
Longer Brakes Pads life!
Fast in Sprint races too! 1.55 low (30 Lt).
Fast in Qualifying too! 1.54.7 ( with fixed Fuel load).
Stable in every situation; off curbs on curbs , you Won't even notice that your touching curbs while racing .

No more snap OverSteer!
Feel Safe driving it.

Cons:
Fuel Consumption higher than Normal 3.28l/Lap vs 3.19l/Lap (aggressive setup).
It's a Porsche ; you must have knowledge of the car before you can notice the differences between my Setup and Default presets.
This is just a setup for a fixed temperature range not reccomended for hot/cold variation .

Track Temperature : 32°C (practice) ; 30°C ( Qualifying)
Air Temperature : 24°C ( for both practice and Qualifying )
Time : 2:00 PM
Track Condition: Optimum

Video:

READ THIS :
The footage , shows both qualifying and race pace lap times, in Dry sessions(Lap times do not reflect the strenght of the setups and maybe be improved by a better driver);the footage was taken from a 12 hours driving session divided in 3 working days.
the quality of the video is sufficient for the demonstration, even if it is not excellent.

THE SETUP MAY NOT APPEAL TO EVERYONE, IS NOT PERFECT, THE SETUP IS TUNED AROUND MY DRIVING LEVEL,MY SENSATIONS ,MY KNOWLEDGE.
THIS SETUP MAY NEED FUTURE UPDATES AS I GO DEEP INTO TELEMETRY DATA.
Thank you very much .....if I may ask do you use motec or do you build setup by knowledge of the car ?

you go to
C: User Name/Documents /MyGames /Assetto Corsa Competizione/Setups /Car Name/Track Name

Copy paste the .json file here even if ur already in game but not on the setup window .

Thanks dude, I totally share the same philosophy with you. This community just need more people like you and this is the reason for this community to be loved and make it going on.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 83 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.2%