Nurburgring Nordschleife - Where Magic Happens

I can talk all day long about this iconic circuit and it's almost 100 years history. After the video about my favorite car - Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa I thought it is going to be a good idea to make a video regarding my favorite track - Nurburgring Nordschleife where magic indeed happens. It was great to learn more, preparing the video and to drive here once more. Now I really can't wait for the next official race we will have at Nordschleife - sometime in the future. Until then - this is the story of Nurburgring Nordschleife and more.

Nurburgring Nordschleife 1967 for Assetto Corsa: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nurburgring-1967.28207/

I hope you guys will enjoy the video! :)
Cheers from Bulgaria

Thank you for sharing your passion.
I reached about 3 minute mark.. sorry to say.
Nordschleife was unknown to me until the time Sabine Schmitz passed. I read all about it and started learning it crash after crash. It changed how I drive in AC.. made me learn to be patient. It takes laps, tens, hundreds of laps, hours, days, weeks, months of practice to get it closer to semi consistent. I was getting closer.
I would love to READ an essay of your video. Reading, perhaps, not so fashionable, as watching a video, enable me to take it at my pace to enjoy. Let me know if you have a blog or webpage I can visit.
Yeah, one day perhaps I will visit and may even drive and survive the "Green Hell". Cheers,

Thank you for sharing your passion.
I reached about 3 minute mark.. sorry to say.
Nordschleife was unknown to me until the time Sabine Schmitz passed. I read all about it and started learning it crash after crash. It changed how I drive in AC.. made me learn to be patient. It takes laps, tens, hundreds of laps, hours, days, weeks, months of practice to get it closer to semi consistent. I was getting closer.
I would love to READ an essay of your video. Reading, perhaps, not so fashionable, as watching a video, enable me to take it at my pace to enjoy. Let me know if you have a blog or webpage I can visit.
Yeah, one day perhaps I will visit and may even drive and survive the "Green Hell". Cheers,
Thank you! :) At the moment the channel is all I have but at the future - you never know what will happen.

I am happy that you enjoy the circuit, it's really a place where magic happens. And believe me when you learn it, you will want a taste of some of the even longest circuits - like Targa Florio which is twice the size.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%