Nurburgring Nords. Ok. this one is just for eye candy.

Hey guys.
WelI..I found that a most precise geolocation and racedate will even make the shaders work properly on angles of incidence of lighting and shadows.

But there are still problems with the shaders. Shadows still overlap, but much less. Fog is not linear. Specular gets inside the casted shadows. I have no control of the skyes cycle. I still do not edit tracks, and people dont seem to comment my posts too much or like it or dont.
There are probably more but.. is a good start right?

It would be nice that tracks be done with the standard of this new "Lighting Patch" and the new shaders.

Specially because FPS stays the same if not better. I don know for shure, but I have that sensation.
Its a new one.. Its a new sensation.. ok.

It is still WIP. Hope you enjoy it guys.
Subscribe
6pm 1 PaulRicard_HTTT.JPG

6pm 2 PaulRicard_HTTT.JPG6pm 3 PaulRicard_HTTT.JPG6pm 1 EEC_Nordschleife_VLN.JPG6pm 2 EEC_Nordschleife_VLN.JPG6pm 3 EEC_Nordschleife_VLN.JPG6pm 4 EEC_Nordschleife_VLN.JPG6pm 5 EEC_Nordschleife_VLN.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, that's looking really good. I'll give the download a try.

You can't worry about people not replying, GTR2 is so old only the hardcore are still here and many are on other forums around the interet (EEC, ISR, F1 Classic, Trackaholics, etc.). There's just not a lot of traffic here.

You really need to make the installation steps as easy as possible. Max 3 steps. Ideally just extract your ZIP over GameData and let it replace. And recommend JSGME/OVGME for easy install/uninstall. Don't tell people to edit files they probably won't do that :)

I'll download it too for a try in my Steam version, the only one with no other graphic improvement than what's in the 10th Anniversary Patch and mostly no ENB yet.

By prudence I'll install it with JSGME as I nearly always do for anything. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back