Resource icon

Misc Nurburgring Istanbul track diagrams and car monitor flag update 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nurburgring Istanbul track diagrams and car monitor flag update

With respect to those who have already done these, I decided to improve the menu track diagrams for Nurburgring and Istanbul, along with a better Turkish flag for the Istanbul car monitor menu screen.

*This is now a complete package including main menu track selection pictures (thanks to Melphiz) and game loading 2012 style circuit diagrams.

Installation instructions included in the zip file.
Note that this mod can only be used by those who have the appropriate b_nonpersistent.pssg file that includes both Nurburgring and Istanbul.

I hope you enjoy!

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg

Last edited:
auroboros updated Nurburgring Istanbul track diagrams and car monitor flag update with a new update entry:

This is now a complete package including new main menu track selection pictures (thanks to Melphiz), menu circuit diagrams and new game loading 2012 style circuit diagrams for Nurburgring and Istanbul Park. This will my final contribution to these two tracks.
After many stuff ups uploading this update (ie having the nurburgring loading diagram facing the wrong way twice!), it's now done so enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Please stop adding complete, completed, final, finalized in the version number box. This mod is now five times updated so I guess it isn't complete.

Just use version numbers please so I don't have to change it all the time :) Thanks

Nurburgring Istanbul track diagrams and car monitor flag update

With respect to those who have already done these, I decided to improve the menu track diagrams for Nurburgring and Istanbul, along with a better Turkish flag for the Istanbul car monitor menu screen.

*This is now a complete package including main menu track selection pictures (thanks to Melphiz) and game loading 2012 style circuit diagrams.

Installation instructions included in the zip file.
Note that this mod can only be used by those who have the appropriate b_nonpersistent.pssg file that includes both Nurburgring and Istanbul.

I hope you enjoy!

View attachment 40816 View attachment 40817 View attachment 40818 View attachment 40819 View attachment 40820 View attachment 40821 View attachment 40822
can you make the nordsclife?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back