Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

You just extract the GameData folder into your main GSCE install directory, and let them merge/overwrite. Then open the realfeel file in a text editor, copy the entry, and paste it to the bottom of your own realfeelplugin.ini file (also located in your main install directory), save, and bob's your uncle.
(Don't forget you need the original mod first: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/clio-cup-2013.2556/)
OK Nox, Thanks a bunch for the answer (and Quick I might add) he-he. I'll try this and see if I can do it. Thanks again.

Reactions: Nox
@Patrick Giranthon The track surface is not smooth but has lines across from left to right making it terrible on your eyes when driving. There are areas where it is completely smooth but a lot of areas are bad. I have included a screen print as shown from the side of the road. We had one or 2 tracks in the past with the same problem so it is not a new issue. Thanks, Christo
GRAB_003.JPG

@Patrick Giranthon The track surface is not smooth but has lines across from left to right making it terrible on your eyes when driving. There are areas where it is completely smooth but a lot of areas are bad. I have included a screen print as shown from the side of the road. We had one or 2 tracks in the past with the same problem so it is not a new issue. Thanks, ChristoView attachment 95495
I don't remember precisely, but I think increasing AA settings worked for me. Try it, anyway.

These Images are about 1 week old.

So all the Badges have been removed, New Tyre Name has started to happen and be put on the Cars. Testing the window Templates.
Now the Fixing and tweaks are in progress

When you guys end up getting a working model , would you mind putting up a couple teaser videos for us? Thanks again and really , really looking forward to this mod!

I'm not sure if i asked this before or seen your answer, so please tell me, @reuteman: Is this strictly a 3D modelling project or will this be also driveable in GSCE ?

I know it's WIP thread, but still, these renders look too good/detailed for the GSCE engine and I'm not sure if you intend to use these in the game or not. Surely you'll need to lower the fidelity and detail drastically or it will kill the fps...

Can you post an ingame image of a car ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 276 27.5%