Resource icon

Tracks Nurburgring GP and Short 4.0

hex

250RPM
Oct 12, 2010
Now it's just only historic (1988) Adelaide left, and I can completely forget about rF1 and its tracks :rolleyes: Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Nov 23, 2013
@Patrick Giranthon The track surface is not smooth but has lines across from left to right making it terrible on your eyes when driving. There are areas where it is completely smooth but a lot of areas are bad. I have included a screen print as shown from the side of the road. We had one or 2 tracks in the past with the same problem so it is not a new issue. Thanks, Christo
GRAB_003.JPG

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
Jun 29, 2013
@Patrick Giranthon The track surface is not smooth but has lines across from left to right making it terrible on your eyes when driving. There are areas where it is completely smooth but a lot of areas are bad. I have included a screen print as shown from the side of the road. We had one or 2 tracks in the past with the same problem so it is not a new issue. Thanks, Christo View attachment 95495
I don't remember precisely, but I think increasing AA settings worked for me. Try it, anyway.

Nov 23, 2013
Track details are maxed, but not shadows though. We had the same 'issue' for Autopolis and the got the track from another author. Without any setting changes the one track was fine and the other one had these lines across.
I will change my AA settings to see if it will help.

Alex Sawczuk

1000RPM
Jun 11, 2009
more likely to be a mipmapping issue. try looking at how things look with less than max texture detail